Shopping

(CJs pov)

I wake up and see Connor hugging me like a pillow, I slide out of his arms and kiss his cheek before going into the kitchen. Grandma I guess was cooking breakfast, pancakes, eggs and bacon. I see Dustin and Brandon were already awake but Nicola was still sleeping, I sit next to Brandon and he ruffles my already messy hair. I smooth out my hair and retie it back up, I smile and slap his arm playfully.

I see Connor come in with a beanie on, he kisses my head before sitting across from me. He dishes me a plate then himself I thank him before seeing the amount he put on. I put one of my THREE pancakes on Brandon's plate, Brandon catches what I'm doing and scoops three spoonfuls of egg on his plate and I pretend I'm eating when Connor sits back down.

He didn't even notice one of my pancakes were missing. Dustin was looking at me and I give him 'the look'. I finish my breakfast before going into Connors bathroom, I changed into red jeans lined with fleece on the inside, and I changed into a green long sleeve shirt with a red reindeer on the stomach. I brushed my hair out and put on a sparkly red beanie hat that had a white puffball on the top, making it look like a Santa Clause hat.

I put on my Uggs and then Connor came in the bathroom as I exited to his room. I heard him take a shower and I pulled my phone off the charger and put it in my front pocket I checked on twitter and posted a selfie on my outfit with it saying 'bout to shopping with the Franta's." Connor exited in a white sweater, black jeans, and black and white Adidas. He lowered himself so I could get on his back. He grabs his black backpack that had a camera, his phone, wallet, and keys. Pwe entered the living room to see everyone dressed and ready. We all got into two cars Connor, Brandon, Nicola, Dustin, and I took Connors car, while Connors parents went on their own adventure of Christmas shopping.

We ended up going to tons of stores to buy Christmas stuff or stuff for ourselves. But since I don't like shopping I just sat and watched, until Brandon looked bored. Then I spotted a glow up sign. ARCADE was in big bright neon colors. I nudged Brandon and I pointed at it he pulled a plastic bag all but filled to the rim with quarters. I texted Connor where I was going before Brandon took my hand and we ran off to heaven in a room.

We immediately went to a Pokemon game where you had to use a Pokeball launcher to throw Pokeballs at the Pokemon to catch them. I kept capturing all the bigger ones while Brandon couldn't even catch a Pikachu.

I beat Brandon and he started laughing at my little victory dance, until I felt it coming. No no no not here, not here. I beg my body. But it starts I fall and Brandon catches me and lays me down. He calls Connor. He starts rubbing my arm but I can't breathe, i can't breathe.

(Connors pov)

Nicola just went into a feminine store while I waited outside, I hope CJ's having fun here. My phone rings.

"Connor!",shouts Brandon.

"What?".

"CJ she fell, she's shaking. What do I do".

Oh shit I forgot to tell people about her epilepsy and what to do,shit.

"Shit, I'll be right there. Hold on.",I yell.

I start to run through the mall dodging people as I went. I reach the arcade and see them in the back. I rush over and have Brandon take off his hoodie, I check her pulse. It's faint. I turn her on her side and get tremors start to slow, i check her pulse again. Faint.

Shit I never thought I'd have to do this. I started chest compressions, then after 3 I plugged her nose and blew air into her lungs.3 compressions, blow,3 compressions, blow,3 compressions, blow,3 compressions, blow. I look down and hear her cough, god lord. I lay her back into my lap as she tries to regain her breath.

"Connor?",she asks.

"Yea sweetie?".

"Can I stand up?".

I nod and help her to her feet, she stumbles then regains her stability.

"Wtf was that?",asks an obviously scared Brandon.

"A seizure, she's epileptic".

"Oh.....Kay and just decided to tell me now because?".

"I completely forgot".

"Well how about we get some Starbucks, then we head home. Sound okay Cass?".

She nods, and I pick her up on my back. She rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Brandon walks besides me as he takes out his phone and takes a picture of us. We meet back up with Nicola and Brandon and walk down the street to a Starbucks. I set her down and takes her hand instead, she gets a vanilla Carmel hot chocolate, I get a iced vanilla bean frappichino, Brandon gets a Carmel macchiato, Nicola gets a iced coffee, and Dustin gets black coffee. Freak.

We head back out to the car and start to drive home, singing to the radio. It was playing Someone by Trevor, and CJ was humming it. We were all laughing at having fun, until we see the semi coming at us. I look over to see CJ had unbuckled her seatbelt and crouched down behind the seat infront of her. Then came the impact.

___________________________________________________________________

Oh you guys must hate me, cutting it off right when it gets good. Anyways I was thinking of starting to write a novel, like an actual book. What do you guys think. Anyways I finally got into my twitter so y'all can follow me. If I get 20 subscribers or MORE ill post a double update. So I'm starting a new thing where I give a shoutout to my favorite comment of the previous chapter. This updates is. Gennabunny with her comment, below.

Follow me on twitter- @KK_Loves_1D

GennaBunny -

"Update!!! It's like a drug I need my fix!"

I laughed so hard at that. Anyways, this goal is 50 votes, 20 comments, and 4000 reads.