A visit from Mom

(Ricky's pov)

No no no no no,my baby girl was not...raped.she wasn't she couldn't have been she's to innocent,to sweet and kind.she doesn't deserve this it's impossible.we finished our statements and were led down a hallway to a room with a two way mirror,inside was my little girl sitting on a beanbag chair in a colorful room.she was mindlessly drawing some picture.the lady in there was with a man we were told they were detectives,the girl was coloring with her.

"Could you please hand me the purple ",she mumbled.

Always polite,never rude to anyone.the detective pulled out the purple crayon and handed it to CJ.

"Thank you".

My baby girl had a cast on her left arm and it was in a sling.then you could see through the hospitals white T-shirt her bruises and her ribs wrapped in medical bands.her face had been almost stained purple around her eyes,but her smile still showed.they started interviewing CJ, it was too heartbreaking to listen to. Then I saw the male detective try to touch CJs shoulder only to have her flinch away, I saw his have a sympathetic smile on his face.the female detective guided her by the small of her back towards us.JC tried to hug her only to have her flinch back in fright.

"She's still not comfortable around men",said the detective.

We all nodded in understanding.

"CJ do you want anyone to carry you on the way out",I asked.

"Yes".

"Who".

"Con-Con",she said using Connors nickname she gave him.

Connor came over and lifted her up holding her to himself.i can't argue that she wanted him, he was always the one who helped her with her seizures and held her when she was scared.we retreated to the car and drove home, she wouldn't fall asleep.Sam used a spoon and crushed two sleeping pills,we mixed it in apple juice to hide the flavor.we gave it to her and she drank it all,soon after we see her eyes slowly starting to close.then we hear her light snoring.JC held her in his arms as we were in a hotel for the night,it was around 10:00 so it was to late for any of us to drive anywhere and were around 2 hours from home.

We laid her in a bed once we got there,she was sharing it with Sam.we got three beds so then Kian,and I shared the second bed,so JC and Connor shared the third bed while Trevor took the couch.he didn't have to but he insisted.we all said goodnight to each other and fell asleep,except for me.i got up and went over to CJ,I kissed her forehead,and went back to sleep on my bed.

(CJs pov)

I was given this apple juice it tasted funny,but I drank it mostly because I was thirsty.i soon felt sleepy,boys drugged my juice.i soon fell asleep into peace.i had no dreams it was like seeing a blank white room, I looked around and saw mom.my mom died of breast cancer when I was 4 almost 5. I ran over to her and she enveloped me in a hug,she looked like me brown hair, beautiful brown eyes,and freckles.

"Momma".

"Oh baby look how big you've got ton.your so grown up",she gushed. Dotting my face in kisses.

"Momma why'd you have to go,why'd you leave me",I asked.

"Oh baby, I didn't want to god wanted me to. I needed to help him protect the other mothers ",she said.

"Do you still love me",I asked.

"Of course I do baby,I always have and I always will",she said.

"Baby I have to go now",she said.

"Will you come back",I asked.

"Whenever you need me",she said.

"Goodbye".

And then I woke up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I was sooo gonna enter this earlier,but for reals I sprained my ankle really bad and am now on bed rest for tomorrow and the weekend.or until I get crutches to use,right now I got a chunky walking cast but if you can't walk in it why is it called a walking cast hmmm.sooo anyways goal is 2000 reads, 10 comments, and 20 votes.