Christmas preparations

( CJs pov) (present time)

I was in my room with Trevor making a video, the norm I know. But what I'm really exited about is Christmas, it's literally like 10 days away. And after Christmas I get to go on Digi tour with the guys and Andrea and Jenn. ( Yes I moved Digi tour, get used to it). After Trevor leaves I get the Christmas presents I got the guys out and start wrapping them. For Connor I got him a new backpack, it had a special camera bag and lens holder, I also got him a cool HD lens.

I got Dad a cool Pokemon collector book where it has special spots for all his cards. I got Kian a cool metal bracelet with his name engraved on the inside, with stars on the outside. I got Sam a new laptop case, that has a giant blue smiley face on it, and a fool t shirt. I got JC a set of multicolored ear Gage's of whatever their called, and a new phone case that says "If I had a British accent, I'd never shut up". And I got Trevor a silver chain necklace with a microphone charm, and a camera charm.

Well I don't care if I get any presents, I never got presents growing up either. Plus I got adopted what other present should I need now I got a family, friends, brothers, I got it all.

"CJ",shouted JC from downstairs.

I walked downstairs and saw Jenn and Andrea. I ran up to them and gave them hugs, Except Andrea who decided she had to pick me up to hug me.

"Hi Andrea,Hi Jenn",I say.

"Um...not to sound rude or anything, but what are they doing here?",I ask.

"Oh we're having a prank war",says Jc.

"What are the teams?".

"Oh, the teams are you, JC, Jenn, and I vs Sam, Trevor, Kian, and Andrea", Connor explained.

"What are the rules?".

"No physically harming anyone, and no Fire or anything that shocks",said dad.

Over the last two weeks dad has started to gain back parts of his memory loss. He remembers adopting me but that's only a smidgen of it.

We got on our teams and my team went up to Connor's room to plan our evilness. We decided that Connor and I would get Kian and Andrea, while Jenn and JC would get Trevor And Sam.

For the love birds Connor and I were going to get them to fall into the pool. And we were going to get the boys in one of those sticky traps, where you put clear packing tape across a door frame so the run into it and get stuck. Their face will be priceless.

We set up our traps and waited,we thought we were ahead but I heard Connor shout. I see him Soaking wet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now I know on Saturday I said is update at 9ish, but me living in Michigan we have
the crappiest weather in the world as I think. So at 8:30 I went on to Wattpad to update the story, but the power had gone out and I couldn't get on. So then I come on at 9 to update, nope powers still out. 9:30 nope, 10:00 nada, 10:30 not even. Turns out the power was out until 12:00 on Sunday night. So no it's not my fault I'm just as pissed as you are so yes, I'm sorry. 4000 reads, 30 votes, 25 comments.