Boyfriend?

(CJs pov)

The past couple of days have been spent with Cole and I hanging out, and going places like the movies. I still haven't told him about my epilepsy. Also I soon found out he had two older brother Justin, and Jacob, and two younger siblings one boy Codi, and a girl names Emma. I also found out his mom is divorced and he lives with his mom and siblings. Tonight I spent the night at Cole's house on the couch in his room.

After Cole wakes me up we head downstairs where his mom is flipping pancakes. I sit in between Cole and Jacob while his mom gives everyone three chocolate chip pancakes. we finish eating and I head into Coles bathroom to change. he lets me borrow one if his shirts and I change into a pair if jean shorts. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and we grab our penny boards and skate to my house to go swimming.

We get halfway thereand I see Cory waiting on the sidewalk. Oh shat. I walk up to my house hand in hand with Cole and when Cory sees me he smiles but then frowns at the look of our hands. He walks up to us and hugs me as I stiffen and don't hug back.

"Hi CJ" he smiles.

"Hi Cory, this is Cole my...."

"Boyfriend" Cole smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea....uh.....boyfriend" I smile going with it.

"Oh well umm.... why haven't you been at school?" he asks.

"I do online school with Trevor" I say.

"Oh uh....so do you want to go to the movies... As friends" he asks hopeful.

"Actually CJ and I were about to go swimming, but I think you could join us if you wanted to" said Cole.

"Uh... no thanks dude, but uh I'll see you guys later" he said sadly walking away.

"Okay what's yo with you and him?" asks Cole.

"Honestly I have no clue, I used to have a thing for him, then we grew apart and I met someone else" I explained.

"Who?"

"Someone who rhymes with hole, he's really nice, and covers up for me and makes really good excuses" I smirk as we continue walking to the house.

"Really....do I know the guy?" he chuckles.

I shake my head and we race the rest of the way to the house. I go in and see Ricky filming with Kian. Cole and I sneak up behind them and start to dance and make faces behind them then run to the kitchen. we fill up two pie pans with whip cream and go behind them. I signal one, two, three with my fingers before we slam the pies in their faces.

We scream and runaway laughing our asses off. We lock ourselves in my room while he changes in my bathroom and I slide on my swimsuit. he come out before I put my long-sleeve swim-shirt and sees my scars. he doesn't say anything but we still have a staring match. after a minute we head outside to the pool.

We jump in and soon all the guys join us and we swim around and splash while JC makes his video in advance. Cole and I kept chicken fighting Kian and Ricky. after a while Connor ordered pizza. it finally came and Cole and I took our own box upstairs and watched Netflix on my computer until dinner when we went back to Coles house.

After dinner and a couple movies I grabbed my penny board and ride home. I got there and no one was home so I locked all the doors and windows. I called each off the guys phones to get a voicemail. I looked for a note and found nothing, I checked their rooms, nothing.

I'm now afraid and before I could think I went and hid in the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and looked through my contacts before landing on Jenn. I check the time 10:45, I called Jenn and immediately she answers.

"CJ you okay?" She asked.

" I don't know I came home and none of the boys were home, no note, I called them and they went to voice mail. and I'm kinda scared", I said.

"Oh CJ there gonna be home in a minute they tweeted about going to Starbucks. they must've thought you were spending the night at Coles" she said.

"Ok night" I say.

"Night" I heard before the end call tone rang.

I went upstairs, changed, then went into Connors room and fell asleep.

___________________________

Ohhh a little Cory CJ Cole drama. how do you guys like it. anyways don't forget to check out my new series "my little sister". I'll update when than story gets up to 25 comments. 200 reads, 30 votes, 30 comments.