Meeting the Franta's

(CJs pov)

I'm packing up my stuff to go to Connor's, I don't know why I get to go with him and not the others. Not thsst I don't like him or anything, because i love him,but it's a little unfair. Anyways I'm staying with him until the 23rd then Ricky's coming yo pick me up from Connors house (AN:/ let's pretend they live 3 hours away from each other in California) Anyways I add my Iphone into my bag and go downstairs to meet Connor at the door with his bags. Since gthe guts are still sleeping I leave them all notes, and get in his car after putting my bag in the trunk. Connors is having me sit in the backseat so I buckle up and put my earbuds in and put on YouTube and start to watch so e of the guys videos.

Connor starts the car adjusts his mirror and pulls out of the driveway and starts driving. Connor gad taken me shopping last week for his siblings,I had only been just talking to his younger brother over Skype. I'd like to know someone. Anyways I got them, meaning Connor got them 30$ amazon gift cards for each of them. But for his younger brother I made him something. I took a beanie I got at the dollar store, and some Iron ons and ironed on 'Franta' on his hat. And for Connor I did the same thing on one, but on the other I did 'Con-Da-Bon', so it was extra cool.Swag.

We get to a pretty large but cozy looking house decorated with Christmas lights and plastic reindeer. I grab my bag and my shoulder bag and I help Connor bring his stuff in.

" Now CJ you're about to meet my family, now there's about 6 other people inside okay. Now I know your really good friends with my younger brother, but if you get overwhelmed just excuse yourself and go into my room. I'll show you where my room is",he told me.

I nodded and took his hand as we went inside, I see a nice looking lady with Connors eyes approach us and hug the life out of Connor and kiss his cheek. Then she kneels down to my height.

"Hello sweetie, I guess you can call me...",she looks up at Connor and he nods.

"Well I guess you could call me Grandma",she smiles showing lines by the corners of her eyes.

I smile and Connor lifts me up carrying me into what must be the living room, I look in and see a older looking girl and boy, and a his brother- Brandon. He came up and I guess hugged me awkwardlyish. I see another girl come up to me and shake my hand.

"Hi I'm Nicola", then the boy comes up.

"I'm Dustin, you must be CJ", he says shaking my hand.

I also met Connors dad. Afterwards Connors mom made lunch, she made chilli and garlic bread. Connor spooned some into my bowl and put a pice of bread on my plate before handing it back to me to take to the table. I sit in between Connor and Brandon as we eat chili and Connor catches up with his family and I just sit there awkwardly.

"So CJ, how old are you?",asked Dustin.

"Um ten, but I'll be eleven on New Year's Day at midnight", I say shyly.

"Lucky your the first birthday of the year",whines Brandon.

"I know, but it also sucks cause I get most of my birthday presents on Christmas",I sigh.

"Oh, bummer".

"So what do you like to do CJ?",asks Nicola.

"Uh I love music, and I like to dance and sing and play with my dads",I say.

"Dads?",asks Connors mom.

"Yes Ricky is my legal dad, but Kian and Connor and JC are like my uncles/brothers/dads. Trevor and Sam are more like my siblings/uncles",I say taking a bite of chili.

"Oh, that's cool I guess",said Dustin.

"Yea".

We finish up lunch around 1:00ish and venture out into the living room and watch movies until dinner time,which was around 6:00. Once agin Connors mom made something delicious, meat loaf. Yum. I finish that and have seconds like Connor and Brandon, after that all of us kids head out I to the living room and set up monopoly . After My 'grandparents' finish cleaning they come out and play. Connor let me be the dog, and the banker, Dustin explained the rules to me before we played.

At the end Connor won, with me in second, Brandon in third, Nicola in fourth, Dustin in fifth, grandma in sixth, and grandpa in seventh. Soon after it was 10:00 Connor had escorted me to his bathroom in his old room where I changed into cute footy pajamas, and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail,Connor was in sweatpants. I climbed into bed with him, and faced his chest he turned off the light switch which was conveniently above his bed before putting his arm over my waist and pulling up the covers.

(Connors pov)

Wow my family seems to really like CJ, sure my parents were iffy dye to the fact I was 21 with a partial daughter that she just met. But she soon fell in love with her like everyone does, those puppy dog eyes kill me every time. We finished monopoly, which I now think is CJs favorite game. She would giggle every time my brothers or I landed on one of her three devil railroads that she bought.shes tricky, I'll give her that. I can't wait to give her her gift, I had to go to the court house to to get it, I hope she loves it.

I led her to my bathroom to change into PJ's as I changed into a pair of comfy sweatpants. I hear her come back out and turn her around to see her in an adorable onesie with Christmas trees all over it, with her hair pulled into a high ponytail. I climb into my bed and open the covers for her to crawl in, as soon as she does I turn out my light above my bed and pull the covers over us as I hug her into my chest. I kiss her head before I soon start to drift of I to the land of nothing.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey hope ya'll liked it, back here is tough I have exams next week so I've been busy studying all week. Anyways why do you think Connor went to the courthouse to get CJ's present? And what do you think Ricky is getting her. Anyways do you all like his siblings in this chapter? More of them, less of them? Tell me in the comments below. Love y'all and see ya....I mean read ya...uh... I'll just...rite to ya next time. Goal- 20 comments, 3000 reads, 40 votes.