Connor

(CJ's pov)

I walked back downstairs after editing and posting my video,I saw Connor making a video.i smile evilly and since his webcam wasn't flipped he couldn't see what he was filming,I come up behind him.i making faces behind the couch at the camera, Sam was being the camera man and he was trying so hard not to laugh.then I held up three fingers and mouthed.three...two...one.

"Ahhhhhhh",I screamed making Connor jump at least three feet.Sam started laughing his head off,then I join in.

"What the Ffffff-ather mother, sister, brother",he says covering up his swears.

"Oh so you think that's funny CJ",he said flipping me over the side of the couch and tickling me.

I let out the most childish laugh ever known to mankind.i laughed like I was freeing five.i heard footsteps and saw everyone come down, JC,Trevor,Kian,Ricky,Jenn, Andrea,and since Sam was already down here he's been watching the longest.i let out another shrill of laughter,causing Connor to LOL.i swear I felt like it was my real mom and dad tickling me, they'd always do that to me when I was frowning or I was sad.i started to feel the tickling slow Down until Connor stopped and he sat me up.i was tired from laughing so hard and could practically feel the redness of my face, absolutely without a doubt my hair was definitely a mess.

"So guys this is what happens when you interrupt one of my video by screaming ahhh behind my back.this has been Connor and I'll see y'all next.peace",he said cutting off the camera with one of those hand kiss thingies.

I leaned my head onto Connors chest and he wrapped his arms around me, and put his chin on my head.

"I don't think I've ever laughed that much in my life",I said smiling.

"Oh come on no ones gonna say it,fine it say it. CJ your laugh is so childlike and ADORABLE",said Andrea.

I blush a deep red and bury my head into Connors sweater.why is he wearing a sweater in California? That I will never know,nor do I want to know.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
( Kian's pov)

I'm upstairs on my twitter feed when I hear a shrill sound of laughter,it sounded like it came from a five year old.puzzled; I walked downstairs into the living room where I see CJ across Connors lap being tickled and her feet wildly kicking as Connor would tickle her sides relentlessly.i hear another shrill giggle from her realizing the childlike laughter was coming from her, I see the others come downstairs and Ricky rolled his wheelchair in.

She's literally crying from laughter.i haven't seen her laugh like this ever, it's like nothing in the world has ever effected her even the tiniest bit.Connor let's her up and sat up leaning back on Connors shoulder.her face was fire engine red and her hair was all over her face,and then she starts to heavily breathe.

"So guys this is what happens when you interrupt one of my video by screaming ahhh behind my back.this has been Connor and I'll see y'all next week.peace",he said cutting off the camera by blowing the camera a kiss.

She leaned her head onto Connors chest and he wrapped his arms around CJ, and put his chin on her head.

"I don't think I've ever laughed that much in my life",She giggled smiling.

"Oh come on no ones gonna say it,fine ill say it. CJ your laugh is so childlike and ADORABLE",said Andrea.i wrap my arm over her shoulder and pull her closer to me and kiss her head.

She blushes a deep red and buries her small red head into Connors sweater.i look at Ricky and see the most guilty face I've ever seen, I mean he forgot his daughter even existed and now he's watching someone who is not him making her smile and laugh her little butt off. I'd be guilty as well if I was seeing what he was seeing,I'd feel like my world was just taken away.with all the shit that has happened in her life and now for her dad to forget her, she's experienced way more than a ten year old should.so yes it IS nice to see her acting like a normal ten year old.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been sick with a 103* temperature and a ruptured eardrum,strep throat, and allergies.so yea I've been very, very sick so I apologize for the late update?let's see 3000 reads,10 comments,and 30 votes.lets do this!