Sam what did u do

(Connors pov)

I wake up and feel something up against my chest. I look down and see CJ cuddle up to me, I hug her closer and kiss her temple before pulling out my phone and go on twitter and tumbler.

I look at the clock and see its 8:30 early enough for me but I'm gonna let my 11 year old sleep in a little longer. Would it be okay for her to consider me as her father?

I get up and dress into basketball shorts and a matching blue shirt. I brush my hair and teeth then style my hair. And let me just say my whiff game is strong today. I grab her 'blankie' and teddy bear and wrap her up and carry her downstairs while she lays in my chest.

I get downstairs and see all the guys awake plus everyone else since we're filming Collabs later. Everyone awes at me carrying CJ downstairs she's only 5'2 so she's kinda shortish but she'll grow. she could pass for an 8 or 9 year old though.

I eye the bacon on the table hungrily, Kian noticed and he gently took CJ from me and she cuddled into his fuzzy sweater. It was really cute Kian had his arms around CJ while Andrea layer her head on his shoulder.

I smile but it falters when I see Sam. oh boy. I walk over and tap his shoulder and walk away silently telling him to follow me.

"What Connor?", he asked.

"Why did you do the deed with that one girl last night?".

"You uh....you heard that?", he said nervously scratching his neck.

"No...CJ did. That's why she she came into my room and had to sleep with me last night".

"Crap".

"Yea did you uh...?".

"Yes I used protection".

"Well the next time you decide to do something like that make sure she's not....well make sure none of us are home, Kay?".

"Alright man".

He walked away and I walked out to see CJ starting to blink her eyes open, only to have them fall back closed the she slowly puts her thumb in her mouth. Such a Kodak moment, so I decide to vlog.

(CJ's pov)

I woke up on Kian's lap and got up and sat next to him. He kissed my head and told me there was bacon in the kitchen, I couldn't get up faster.

I met Trevor in the kitchen and watched amused as Jenn and Anthony fought for a piece of bacon and Andrew kept kissing Rebecca while on tumbler.
I get my food and sit next to Trevor who said he's taking me somewhere for some 'brother and sister time'.

I finish eating and go upstairs to change. I put on some denim pink high waisted shorts, a sparkly white tank-top that I tucked in my shorts, then some white Nike shoes. I put on my 11 charm bracelet. I grab my pastel colored flower backpack and put my phone, wallet, camera, my penny board, and my book in it before zipping it up and heading downstairs.

I meet Trevor and he brings out his penny board. We leave a note for everyone and we start skating down to Starbucks. We get there and he gets a basic white girl drink; a Carmel macchiato, And I got a French vanilla hot chocolate.

He decides to take me site seeing. We end up going to this really cool park with a swing set and everything. Then to the mall, the arcade, and a pizza place for lunch. Afterwards we end up going to a New Year's Day amusement that played all the top hits from 2013. We went on roller coasters, played games and even went on the ferris wheel. The last thing I remember is being on the Ferris wheel before falling asleep.

(Trevor's pov)

I look down at CJ to see she fell asleep, it's around 5:00 so I can see why she's tired. I take mine and her penny boards and put them in her back pack. After the ride I carry her bridal style out of the fair getting awes from some girls and old ladies.

I'm stopped at the exit gate where we have to pay, yea you pay after you've had your fun. I'm at a ladies station and she looks at CJ.

"Is she your girlfriend?", she asks.

"No ma'm she my little sister", I smile and kiss her forehead.

I hand her my money but she gently pushes my hand back.

"On the house, you two remind me of my brother and I when I was young. He's around 40 now and I'm 30ish but he was the same with me when I was her age. Cherish these moments now before there gone", she smile and opens the gate for me.

I hail a taxi and they drive us home. I hand him a twenty and he hands me back a 5$. I walk inside and hear everyone watching a movie so I walk in and JC smiles before raking CJ upstairs. I look at Connor and see him quietly snoring. I Took a lot of pictures of the two of us. I put the good, silly, and cute ones in a collage and change that to my lock screen.
___________________________

Aww #Trassandra. Their not. Couple it's just cute. But anyways I thought it was cute writing this. So a quick update I have a cover made for the first book of the Little sister YouTube series. The first book is called My Brother and it's Connor Franta's little sister. It's probably gonna be shorter than this. if you want the summary comment. And I made an Instagram for my account so you guys get sneak peaks of covers,outfits, even paragraphs of upcoming chapters. So follow me at ilovefanfiction2014. 25 comments, 3000 reads, 45 votes.