Wander

CJ's pov

I'm on Kian's back as we walk around the others are talking about going somewhere special today but I'm not so sure.

"ALRIGHT GUYS, we're going to Disney World", shouts Connor.

"What's Disney world?" I ask, i seriously have no clue what that is.

"Seriously?" asks Tyler.

I nod.

"Well it's um.....gave you ever seen the Disney movies?". I nod.

"Well it's all of them with a lot of rides and games and parks you go to and you get to see them and it's AMAZAYN" he chuckles.

"REALLY, can we go guys please, please, please, please, please?", I ask.

"WELL DUH!" says Ricky.

We all head back to the hotel and I put on a red tank too that has Mickey Mouse's head on it, and a pear of black shorts with yellow Keds. Zoe does my hair into mouse ears which are just two buns on my head and puts litter red bows on them, she leaves some strand out and curls them with a wand. ADORABLE.

I come out of the bathroom and see Connor kissing his girlfriend Emily on the cheek. I sigh and walk over to where Tyler was vlogging, I sat in between Troyler as everyone else got ready and dressed. the best outfit by far was Kiandrea's Andrea was wearing a pink polka dot shirt that had a Micky hand across the back, with black shorts. And Kian had a Micky shirt on with the other part of the Micky arm on his shirt. ADORABLE.

We all FINALLY got to Disney and I was on Troye's back as we walked along the streets to the Disney songs. I think we were in Animal kingdom because I just saw a freaking flamingo.

"TYLER LOOK ITS A LION", I shouted pointing at the large beast on the rocks below us.

I looked up at the sky as I saw parrots soar above the heads of sine of the zookeeper people. I've never seen any live animals besides the normal "pets".
I ran up next to Sam and held his hand so I would get lost in the growing crowd. he smiled and gripped my hand more securely. he's been really sad a lot and it feels good to know I make him even the slightest bit happy.

I look over my shoulder for a second and don't see Connor, I look next to me and still se Sam so he lifts me on his back and we go sit on a bench hoping the group will find us again. I start mindlessly looking around and see the scariest thing ever.
___________________________

Late I know don't judge still studying for exams and had soooo much homework but anyways. 3000 reads 30 votes 30 comments.