I found you

(CJ's pov)

I was up in my room editing JCs video for him since he was hanging with Ricardo.tgen my phone rang.

"Hello Cassandra it's your father.I'm here and I'm. Coming for you if you tell the guys I'll kill them I'm watching them now.don't fret I'll get you soon.goodbye",he said and hung up.

My father the one who beat me,the one who taped me he's gonna get me,he's gonna kill the boys.he's watching me I started hyperventilating,he gonna get us.

I started to shake I fell to the floor and heard a ton of feet thumping off the phone.

(Connors pov)

We were talking to Ricardo when we hear a thump.oh shit,we all know that sound.we jumped up and raced upstairs,I opened the door and saw her seizing.Ricardo looked scared shitless,I grabbed a pillow while JC turned her on her side.i slid the pillow under her head and Sam started cooing to her telling her to calm down that it's alright.

"What triggered it this time",asked Ricky.

"I don't know,it can't be twitter she was editing the video.and she was only up here for ten minutes.

She starts to stop shaking and calms her breathing.she stops and JC starts to help sit her up,I pick her up and hold her in my arms on her bed.she looks so fragile after one of her seizures,you would think we get annoyed about all this.but we don't we all knew the risk of adopting an epileptic child,and we love her to much to give her away.and if she was given away,is probably re-adopt her myself I love her to much.well JC,Kian,Sam,and I have adjoined custody, But Ricky's her real dad.so if O2L were to break up she would still live with each of us,like each week she rotates.but we already talked we'll never stop even when we stop posting videos we will still live together till we get married and then we'll live in a apartment complex together,we'd never want her to have to make the choice of only choosing one of us.

I just held her in my arms as she cried.i handed her to JC and went to talk to Ricardo.i peeked in one last time to see CJ fall asleep in JC!s arms and dh kissed her forehead.

"What was that",asked Ricardo.

"She is epileptic meaning she's prone to seizures.were still trying to find a cure for her but its hard to find a doctor who can try to help her",said Kian.

"She's been through so much in her life so that's part of it and the fact she's cyber bullied and bullied at school doesn't help either",I said.

"What happens if she seizes at school",he asked.

"Well if you noticed she has a epileptic medical bracelet on her wrist.and she has a aid at school,his names Cory and he's her age.they have every class together and she has two other friends who were taught what to do If she seizes",said Sam.

"Oh what do you do if she seizes",he asks.

"You put something soft under her head,then turn her on her side, and try to calm her down like how Sam was cooing to her",said Ricky.

"How many times has she seized with you",he asked.

"4 and one time at school",I say.

"Okay thanks for telling me I feel a little more comfortable around her",he said.

"We were all a little uncomfortable around her at first but now were used to it", said Trevor.

"She's asleep and I turned the monitor on",JC said exiting her room.

Recently we put a baby monitor on her room so we know if she seizes, everyone has a responding monitor.we got it from from a seizure center we found they set us up with her bracelet too,along with a button on a necklace so when she presses it it immediately calls Ricky and tell him she's seizing.it was all payed for by the government as well.I know we seem like moms but it's all worth it as long as she's safe.

(CJs pov)

I started crying,he was coming.he was gonna hurt me again,he was gonna kill my family.i started crying even more on that thought.i heard my door open and someone entered my room,I cried even more I looked up and saw Connor .he sat on my bed and held me in his lap and let me cry into his chest, I soaked his blue shirt in my tears. He rubbed my back and set his cheek on my head, he tried calming me it worked a little.after I calmed he tried talking to me.

"CJ why are you crying sweetheart",he said running his thumbs under my eyes getting rid of the tears .

"I-I can't tell y-you",I cry.

"Why not".

"Y-you'll get k-killed",I said.

"No we won't sweetheart",he said.

He picked me up and ran me downstairs where everyone else was sitting doing whatever.But they immediately stopped when they saw my tear stained face.

"Baby what's the matter",asked Ricky.

"I can't say ",I blubbered.

"Please babe tell us",begged Sam.

"Okay".

"My birth dad called me ,and said he'd get me and hurt me.he said ,if I told you he'd kill you",I said.

"Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer-Dillion he will not get you, you are completely safe.no one NO ONE will EVER hurt you",said JC as he grabbed my shoulders.

He hugged me to my chest and I knew then,I was safe.For now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So guys how was this chapter it's around 9:00pm so it took a little longer to update.i had a lot of tears in my eyes writing this chapter,it was pretty sad but it's only gonna get sadder.the goal is 5 comments 2000 reads and 20 votes.i have what's planned for the next chapter, I'm already writing it and I should be done in about 30 minutes. so if I get all the goals completed ill post it,keep reading and commenting don't forget to vote.