Shopping

(CJ's pov)

I woke up and was immediately saddened after I remembered last nights um....events.i took a shower,then got into a pair of jeans,a shirt with a green cartoon dinosaur on it,and a green SnapBack and this one was actually mine.i walked downstairs and went into the camera room where JC was filming his video,I walked behind him and started making funny faces and bunny fingers in the camera.then I started mimicking his talking without making any noise,JC hadn't noticed yet so I pretend cracked my knuckles and shouted.

"WHAT'S UP O2L",then ran outta the room smirking.

I walked downstairs and the others were at the kitchen table,I started to feel hungry when I saw the last piece of bacon on the plate.i reached for it but Trevor got it first so I stole two pieces off his plate,smiling i went over and sat next to Kian. he smirked and kissed my head.

"Hey CJ were going to the mall you coming with",he asked.

"Sure",I smiled.

I finished my bacon and grabbed a pancake and finished it off.i threw on my green high tops,and we all headed to the car, we waited for JC to hurry up so I leaned over into the front seat and honked

"Dun,dada,dun,dun...dun,dun".

About a minute later a crazy looking JC got into the car.i was sitting on Trevor's lap for a fourteen year old he was very quiet in the car,then the song sexy nod i know it started to come on and Sam quickly snatched me of Trevor's lap as he started dancing.

"What's up with him",I ask.

"This song Is his jam,and no one messes with Trevor's jam EVER",he said.

Then he started singing,and oh wow he had a good voice.after that song was over then one direction what makes you beautiful comes on,now here's MY jam.i started rocking it out.at one point Kian took his phone out and recorded me,so I started making crazy faces at the camera.

We pulled up to the mall and we all walked in I was on JC's back and Ricky told us to split up and meet at the food court in three hours.i was with JC,Trevor,and Sam while Connor,Ricky,and Kian were in the other group.we first walk into Aeropostale,I grabbed two shirts that were on sale and a pair of skinny jeans with pink hearts down the side.next we went into a Adidas store,I got some running/ sport shoes and some Adidas shirt.then lastly we went into a skateboard store,we got new trucks and wheels,a new wooden board,and some skate shirts,and a pair of skate shoes.we've only been gone about 2 hours,so we decided to go into the mini arcade.me and Sam were playing air hockey while JC and Trevor were playing on the second table.we finished playing i beat Sam and he didn't go easy on me,then I beat JC who beat Trevor and won there.we were walking back to the food court when I started lagging behind JC noticed and crouched down so I could jump on his back, I giggled and jumped up.

We got there and I saw Ricky videoing, JC ran up with me still on his back and took his phone out of his hands.

"Heyyyy my sexy you-tubers JC and CJ here",he said trying to sound seductive.

I made the peace sign with my fingers.Ricky took his phone back and continued recording while the others and I cracked up laughing.we ordered Mexican and continued our wonderful trip in the mall.until we came up to an indoor bungee jump place,YEAH BOI.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG U GUYS ROCK WE COMPLETED THE GOAL.THIS GOAL IS 20 VOTES, 5 OR MORE COMMENTS,AND LETS GET UP TO 1.4K READS.COMEON GUYS WE CAN DO IT YES WE CAN,WHY AM I TALKING LIKE BOD THE BUILDER.UGGG I HANGOUT WITH LITTLE KIDS TO MUCH.ANYWAYS COMPLETE THE GOAL.