Sunburn

(CJs pov)

We get to go to the beach. I change into my red and white bikini, I look sadly down at my thighs which I have cut once or twice a long while ago. I look down at my wrists where the white scars are. I look at my stomach where my 10 cuts are. I feel tears brim my eyes before I exit the bathroom and walk over to Connor. He notices me touching my scars and sighs before going into my suitcase.

He pills out a bag with a red long-sleeve rash guard, and black swim shorts. I smile and kiss his cheeks before pulling them on. I grab my beach bag and throw in my tie dye towel, a water bottle, my phone, my earbuds, swim shoes, wallet, camera, and my sunglasses. I tie my hair into a bun at the top of my head, and secure it wish a hair tie.

I meet the guys at the door and I run up to Ricky and I silently ask him for a piggyback ride. He bends down and I jump up on his back and put on my beach hat before he exits the room. He chuckles as I start slipping, so he bounces me back up.

We get to the beach and we set up beach chairs and umbrellas. I hold Trevor's hand as we walk out to the seemingly calm waves. Everyone is swimming and throwing a football or a frisbee around, I was just floating around until i felt something graze over my foot. I go under and see Sam ticketing my foot. he comes up under my legs and comes up so we're in the chicken fight position. I look at see Kian and Andrea walking around similarly.

We end up heading back to the hotel an hour later. I pack up my stuff and am so tired. I walk up to Connor and hold my arms up, motioning for him to pick me up. I know it's childish but I feel like I'm gonna drop any second. he lifts me up under my arms and puts my bag with JC. He holds me like a baby, and I cuddle into his chest and wrap my arms around his neck.

We start walking and I feel his slow and steady steps, it's sort of rocking me to sleep. I close my eyes and feel like I'm gonna crash, only to hear a door open and close. My shirts being taken off along with my top, only to be replaced by a tank top and tshirt. my shorts and bottoms are taken off only to be replaced by underwear and shorts. my eyes drift open enough that I can see Andrea put my clothes in a hamper.

I curl up into the blanket around me and close my eyes before falling asleep.

-----------------Morning-------------------

I wake up and stand up. Casual, I reach down to touch my toes and stretch, only to feel like my skins being ripped off. I run into the bathroom and look in the mirror to see my shoulders and arms a bright fire truck red.

I wince as I touch my shoulder, finally remembering I was stupid and took my rash guard off while I was tanning and didn't put sunscreen on. Idiot, idiot, idiot. I cringe as I roll my shoulders stretching them. I change into a white T-shirt, with a neon blue thin hoodie, and jean capris.

I see Kian putting on a SnapBack before grabbing coming into our room. he grabs my hand and we head down to breakfast where the others must be. We take the elevator down to the first floor and head down to the breakfast area and grab a table.

We order waffles and juice before the waitress left and Kian pulled out his vlogging camera.

After we finished eating we headed to the mall. Kian decided he wanted to have some quality brother/sister time.

He took me to this arcade and we played games nonstop for two hours. I ended up winning a stuffed penguin that I ended up naming Pablo, a pack of fake mustaches, a pink blanket, and three boxes of m&m's.

Kian got all candy, m&m's, Skittles, Smarties, Rollios, and Toto's. Je held my hand as we walked out of the arcade
and back to the fan girl infested hotel.
___________________________

Hey guys sport I would've updated on Friday but as you all know I have been in Florida since last Friday, and I got home around 8:30ish this morning. so I'm exhausted but none the less I updated. Now I need your help. as you all know this story sadly is coming to an end,but before it does I want it to have a number a special number. 1 million, if this story gets 1 million reads I will literally die. I'm already halfway there or more. I really want your guys help. If I get 1 million reads I will put in an extra 6 fluff chapters of CJ moments with each of the guys. Goal: 5000 reads, 40 votes, 30 comments.