Semi crash pt.1

(CJs pov)

Everyone was humming to Someone. I casually looked out the window and saw a Semi coming. I unbuckled my seatbelt and slid down. I tug on Connors leg and hit his leg but he doesn't notice or hear me over the music.

I see his face look up then I feel the semi hit us.i hit my head on the metal part of the car. I start to get dizzy. I look up at Connor ,he's slouched forward with glass in his arm and hair.

I crawl forward looking for an exit. I see Brandon breathing heavily and crying. I see him look around at everyone but he can't see. I see Dustin and Nicola in the front seat unconscious and bleeding, a lot.

There's no way out, I can't see anyway out. Brandon managed to unbuckle his seatbelt and crawl over to me.

I crawl into his arms I just wish they were Daddy's, anyone of my dads even Trevor or Sam.

I start to hear sirens and fire truck horns. I hear cars pull up and people trying to get in. I look on my wrist and see my medical band was still on, good.

The glass is beat out with a crowbar and I see a last look in at us.

"Hi sweetie I'm Stephanie, can you crawl over to me?", she asks.

I nod and start to crawl over the seat to the window, She reaches her arms out and grabs me. Once she has me she carries me off to the ambulance where a young man about Connors age or a year older starts looking at me seeing if I had any glass anywhere or bruises.

I see Brandon come out, then they put Connor and Dustin on a gurney. I don't see Nicola come out. They are trying to pull the door off. I finally see them pull Nic out and put her in an ambulance.

"Hi sweetie I'm Nick, do you have any allergies or medical conditions?".

I pull up my sleeve showing him my band. He smiles and looks at it writing notes down on a clipboard.

"So your epileptic and allergic to nuts, right?".

I nod. He smiles and notices me shaking.

"Hey the others are going to be okay, the one boy who was awake was perfectly fine. The gathers are just unconscious and a little bruised, okay".

He puts a needle in my arm and I start to feel sleepy. Damn sedative. I close my eyes and drift off.

Hey guys this is part one next part will be up on Sunday or Monday. 20 comments, 2000 reads, and 15 votes.