Another Response

So guys I know you guys have probably heard the news about Connor and O2L everything, and I just wanted you guys to know that I will still be continuing the story with Connor in O2L. Until it comes time in the original reality of life that when he quits that is. When it reaches present time I will have Connor be quitting O2L,even though it pains me greatly. the story will continue, and they will be moving out and everything. Going along with that I will be adding a giant plot twist that you guys will absolutely love. You guys will be so engrossed in it that you guys will probably want to kill me every five minutes, or every time I update. even though I sad he's leaving, and I cried for so long after watching the video. I knew in my heart it wouldn't be fair to you guys to end the story.

The reason I'm so sad about it, is because I was bullied a lot, and I still am. So when I found Connor I didn't know he was on O2L with the others and I ended up watching about 50 of his videos before realizing he's in a collab channel. and for the last almost two years, when I watched his videos I had that one little 5 minute break on Mondays which were my bad days. The five minutes when I was actually happy and actually smiled. He means a lot to me and I'm glad he hadn't quit forever. and I'll support him as long as he's doing what makes him happy.

I Love You Connor, Thank You For All You've Done For Me And Your Fans. I Love You ❤️❤️❤️❤️