Kian has a girlfriend

(CJs pov)

After the swimming we all went inside because JC had to do his video and he wanted everyone to be in it,this weeks theme is Confessions week( I JUST CHOSE A RANDOM THEME THEY DID).we all went into JC's room,I sat on his lap while Connor and Sam sat to my right,and Ricky and Kian were on my left,and Trevor was behind me.he pressed play and said his 'WHATS UP O2L JC HERE' , and then did the confession which was he's scared of sharks coming up to him in the ocean and biting his head off. Then I had to do a confession,I thought what old be an 'age appropriate' confession.

"I'm CJ and my confession is ,I'm scared of losing the guys.i love them to much to have anything happen to them",I finished leaning into JC.

"Well that's it for this video,see you he never i can get my lazy ass up and do a video",said JC.

"*gasp* your never gonna be able to make another video again if you keep that promise",I said.

Then the camera shut off.

"You think that's funny ",he asked setting me down and standing up.

"Extremely ",I said.

Then he started chasing me .i ran downstairs into the kitchen then I went into the closet in the laundry room, I moved all the snow stuff and crap in the left corner and hid behind it.i remembered I had left my phone upstairs so they can't call me.i heard footsteps and saw JC come in with the others, I remained still and quiet.then I accidentally sneezed and well JC found me,he grabbed me and hung me upside down by my feet and carried me to the couch and dropped me.he pounced on me and started tickling my sides.

"JC...Stop...Tickling...me",I managed through laughs.

"Only if you say JC is awesome and never wrong",he says.

"Fine...JC...Is Awesome...and is...Never wrong",I say.

And he gets his fat ass off of me thank god. then Kian gets a call and leaves the room to answer it.he comes back and says my girlfriend is coming over.whoa Kian has girlfriend ,she must be half blind,and 100 percent blonde.(NO OFFENSE TO THE BLONDE HAIRRD PEOPLE,ANDI REALLY LOVE KIAN BUT CJ IS JUST TEASING).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS SO THIS GOAL SINCE YOU BLEW THE OTHER ONE OUT THE PARK IS FIVE OR MORE COMMENTS,TWO THOUSAND READS AND TWENTY VOTES.LETS DO THIS.