Seizure

(Connors pov)

CJ fell asleep in my arms,I am so whipped I'm like putty I her hands.she is so sweet and kind,she's funny to. I think she's spent more time sleeping in the guys arms ,then in her bed its kinda cute.Shes definitely my sister/daughter,I just wonder how she's gonna cope with us being famous.

"Hey guys when we gonna tell her",I ask.

"Well...how about when she wakes up",suggests Kian.

"I think that's best,she should know earlier Than later",said Ricky.

As if on cue she woke up.she sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily.and sat up leaning her head on my shoulder,I leaned over and kissed her temple.

"Connor I'm kinda hungry",she mumbled.

I smiled and pulled her up and held her hand as we walked in the kitchen.i turned around to get the carrots out of the fridge,and I heard a bang.i turned around and there she was on the floor having a seizure.

"GUYS HELP!!!!!!",I shouted.

The guys rushed in and saw the scene.they rushed over and tried to help.

"Sam go get a pillow from the living room",I ordered.

He left,and came back with the orange pillow.i took it and put it under her head,I turned her on her side.Ricky started timing the seizure. I started crying,heck all the guys did.

"Two minutes ",announced Ricky.

About another minute later she stopped shaking and opened her eyes.she sat up and her eyes jolted open.JC lifted his hand up to fix her hair and she flinched back.

"P-please don't hurt me",she whimpered.

"Baby we won't hurt you,ever",said Sam.

He scooted towards her and picked up the small 10 year old ,and held her in his arms.he started rocking her back and forward whispering reassuring things in her ear.

(CJ's pov)

One moment I was in the chair,and the next i was seizing on the floor.once I finished I came into realization,they were gonna beat me now.JC reached his hand up,he's probably gonna hit me first.i cowered against the wall.

"P-please don't hurt me",I whimpered.

"Baby we won't hurt you,ever",Sam reassured.

He scooted towards me and picked me up,he carried me to the couch and set me in his lap.

"Shh baby nothing's gonna hurt you.your okay.your safe",he whispered in my ear.

"Wanna watch a movie",asked Kian who came in with the others.

I nodded,he popped a movie called Finding Nemo in the DVD player.i wonder what it's about.throughout the movie I laughed a lot,I think tats the most i ever laughed.the guys kept smiling at me as I watched the movie.

(JC's pov)

As we watched Nemo,CJ kept laughing at ALL the funny parts.i don't think she's ever seen it, I can't believe a ten year old hasn't EVER seen Finding Nemo .it's a Disney classic,every kid had seen this movie.all us guys were smiling and not at the movie,but at the fact that she was laughing so hard.it was ADORABLE.