Australia

(CJ's pov)
-Present time-

Australia. Boy do I love Australia. Connors advertising his new book, which I've read multiple times. I'm okay that I'm not mentioned in the book, I actually prefer it that way. He actually brought me with him to a foreign country, DAD OF THE YEAR EVERYONE! Anyways we've gone to a lot of cool places like the Sydney Opera House, but we didn't go in because it's really expensive. We also went to a lot of shops and cool restaurants. Connor also bought candy to make a foreign candy trying video, he also got Vegemite. I liked it but Con almost threw up.

I actually like being able to spend time with just my dad. Sometimes we just walk around and take pictures and eat food, other times we meet fans and they tell us about some cool places to go. It's like an actual vacation for once, no drama, no injuries (yet). I haven't had a seizure in 3 months, Connor thinks it's a good sign but I'm not sure.

In about 20 minutes Connor and I have to be at a bookstore right out by Perth, we're taking a cab and hope to get there and get set up quick. We finally get there and he sits at his table thingy and starts to sign a couple books to get ready, in sitting in a separate room in the back not wanting to be surrounded by so many people. I hear the doors open and peak out to see the first fans come in.

________________________Sorry for the shorty, I think I'm either going to do one last chapter then the Epilogue, or just the Epilogue next. either way the sequel will be up June 1st. 35 comments, 300 reads, 50 votes.