Christmas day

(CJ's pov)

wake up and realize what day it is, CHRISTMAS, well not the real Christmas it's the 20th, we're graving Christmas together before I go to Connors house the dad's house for Christmas.I run downstairs to see the all the other guys waiting downstairs, I grab my bag of presents I got the guys. I sit next to Sam and JC as Trevor plays Santa and hands out gifts. Well the fist one goes to CJ from Ricky. I open the purple wrapping paper to pull out a felt box, I open it and see the most beautiful necklace ever. It has a silver C on it ,and a second necklace connected to it that has a music note, and the last connected chain with a microphone on it. I jumped up and hugged the life out of Ricky.

"So I take it you like it",he chuckled.

"No, I love it",I said.

"Next present is to Kian from Connor".

Kian tore it it open to reveal a cool chrome phone case with a small black K in the bottom right corner. Everyone got there presents but Connor and Rick saved two supposedly very amazing presents for when I go to their houses. Tomorrow I'm going to Connors house until the twenty-third then I'm gong to Ricky's house. Why I'm going to Connors house I have no clue, not that I'm complaining but it is strange.

We finish opening presents and in all I got an 30$ iTunes gift card, a new lens, and a cool backpack from Kian.A go pro camera, a one direction phone case, and a new computer bag from Trevor. A music writing book, a 32 GB flash drive , and a cool O2L shoulder bag for traveling from Sam. A 30$ gift card to H&M, a cool charm bracelet with a C, C, J, S, T, K, and an R charm already on it and some other gift I don't yet know from Connor. A set of give multicolored SnapBacks, a long black hoodie with the One Direction logo on it, and a pair of cool high tops of course from JC. My necklaces, a webcam, and an unknown gift from Ricky. All the guys loved the gifts I gave them, and afterwards we decided to order a Chinese food feast and invite the girls over.

I decided to go upstairs and pack before we all leave because all of us are leaving tomorrow for home to visit family so the house will be empty. I finish packing just as I hear the doorbell ring and the girls come inside, I brush my hair and change into clothes before going downstairs wearing my new hoodie and a red beanie. I'm immediately hugged into Andrea who gave me her present and Jenn who gave me hers. I opened them to see Andrea gave me a hair curler and a set of colorful hair-ties, and Jenn got meal three One Direction CD's and a hair dryer. I got Andrea a matching phone case to Kian's except hers has an A instead of a K, and got Jenn gift card to Forever 21.

We basically pigged out on Chinese food before going everyone spent the night. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into a green T-shirt and red sweatpants, go figure. I decide to go into Kian's room since Andrea and Jenn were sharing the guest room, he was awake on his phone.

" Hi Cassie",he says setting his phone down.

"Cassie?",I ask.

"Just testing it out",he shrugged.

"Um I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight, since I won't see you until after Christmas",I said.

"What about JC, Trevor, or Sam?".

"Well I slept in JC's bed last night, and Sam the night before, and Trevor snores",I explained.

"Sure princess, come here",he said lifting his comforter.

I snuggled into his bed as he put his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"Goodnight Cassandra",he said kissing my cheeks and forehead.

"Goodnight KiKi", I said snuggling into him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry it's late. How was your guys Christmas , I will be messaging the two winners of the Christmas contest to see what CJ will get. Anyways goal is 4000 reads, 20 comments, and 30 votes.