Back To School

(CJ's pov)

Today was my first day back to school after about 3 months. And now we appear entry have new uniforms, so now I have a white polo top, with a blue button up cardigan, and I have to tuck my shirt into a green pencil skirt and black dress shoes with knee length white socks. And guess what Domino got his medical animal bage so he gets to come to school with me.

I get on the bus with Trevor and we sir in the back white he brushes my hair. He braids it into the low pigtails and braids those together so it's like a braided knot, it's really cool. I hold Domi and per him as everyone looks at him enviously.

He corrects my homework and helps me finish it. I pull up my phone and text Connor. He doesn't know this but his name on my phone is "Daddy" with a blue heart at the beginning and end. And Ricks is the same but with red hearts. I know it's weird but I really want to call Connor dad. Bur I'm afraid I would hurt Ricky's feelings.

Trevor snaps me out of my thoughts by nudging my shoulder and we walk off the bus. I walk with him until he drops me off at my locker and kisses my head. I put on Domi's harness and collar and his pet ID card in my backpack.

I walk into my home room and see Cory who rushes up to me and kisses my cheek before hugging the life outta me. The same with Nick but unfortunately Infinity was put into a new home room this semester. Everyone was mad at me because I only let Cory and Nick Pet Domi because he's met them before.

And since the teacher had emailed Con all my missed work I turned it in cause I'm awesome and finished it all. She gave me a pass and I turned in all my missed work to my other 5 teachers who graciously took it and gave me a smile before I left.

I went back to my classroom and take a seat next to Cory and start to read while holding his hand. the bell rings and we walk to our second hour which is English.

*time skip to lunch*

I walk with my tray to Trevor's table. I Sit next to Trevor and his friend Mark, Trev kisses my head as we start to eat. I set down Domi's dish on the ground which he gladly scarfs down. I look at the nearby girls table and their all looking at Trev, yes he has two AMAZING songs out on iTunes but he's still a regular guy.

I finish up my lunch and go to throw it away but I feel the all to familiar tingle down my spine. No. I walk over to Trevor and sit back down, I feel it come again. No. Even stronger. NO. And the feeling goes away, I made it go away. I made it go away, no way. It must've just been goosebumps I mean I couldn't of done that, or could I?

___________________________

Omg hey what a cliffy. Since this is so short if I get 20 comments I'll update again today. Deal. and AHHHH I guess ya'll loved last chapter. But I need suggestions for the next couple of chappy's and a name for a character of Tyler Oakley's sister. So blow up my inbox and the comments.