Q and A about Me

if you could meet any youtuber(besides o2l)

If I had to meet any other Youtubers besides O2L it would probably be Tyler Oakley, because he is my queen. #Troyler

Fave o2l member Fave o2l outro from one of the boys Fave hobby :)
Are u tryin to kill me I don't gave a favorite, but my fav outer would Connors, and my hobby would he reading and writing.

Which o2l member did you start watching first?
I believe the first one was Connor, I know I'm saying Connor slot but it's just what I remember, I think it was a video he did in the old O2L apartment. I think the main reason I subscribed to him and O2L is because their all hot.

What do you want to do when you are older? Do you ever want to meet O2L or have you? Who is your o2l crush and why?
Okay when I'm older I either want to be a author or something to do with music or film production. I love music and I'm passionate about singing so yea. AND YES I WANT TO MEET O2L, AND IM ADDICTED TO ALL OF THEM so....

What gave you the idea of making a fanfic ?
I saw Connor react to fan fiction on an O2L vid, and I decided since I love writing to try it out. And overnight I got a thousand reads and more ever since.

If you could be any animal what would you be?
A unicorn... YES THEY ARE REAL. Or a penguin cause they waddle like a baby.

If you were a superhero what would your name be and what powers would you have? Ps do u like 5sos??
If I were a super hero my name word be....The Directionator, possessing the power to summon the united awesomeness of One Direction and Directioners everywhere. and yes k like 5sos.

impersonate each o2l memeber
Connor: oksothisgirlswritingthisstoryisawesomrandyoushouldfollowhercauseshesswesome.

Sam: hey....its Sam....and um.... Stay beautiful

JC: STAY CLOUDY BITCHEZ

Rickey: Slay, Pokemon, Watermelon, um...i just got my weave done.

Trevor: I BEEN DRINKING WATERMELON.... TAKE ME TO THE DARK SIDE...DOES SOMEONE NEED A SOMEONE.

Kian: *Crab face*

If you could be a character in any book what would it be? Love the story. Keep updating ;)
I would probably be Hermione from Harry potter, I mean come on magic powers and Harry's hot. plus I get to kiss a cute ginger.

If you could only watch one of the O2L boys on YouTube who would it be and why?
No....not answering, I physically can't.

If you got adopted by O2L who would you want to be your dad!
Connor cause he's oldest, and he seems really caring, Trev would be my brother along with Sam. And the others would be my bitchez...i mean uncles/brothers.

Do you have any story plans going in the future?
We'll yes I'm thinking of doing Youtubers little sister series. First I think would be one of O2L's siblings guess who? and I already have the cover made. Would u guys like a series like that.

How old are you?
The real question is....why does age matter.

Who do you ship the hardest and what ship name do u hate?
I absolutely ship #Troyler or Zerrie or Zalphie and hate #Haylor.

Who's your favorite South African?
Casper Lee

Who's your favorite British youtuber?
All of them....?

Sweet or sour?
Sweet.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs.

Netflix?
Hell yes.

Boys for friends, or Girls?
Boys. Less drama.

Do u like Pentatonix?
Omg yes I LOVE them.

___________________________
Well that's all for this Q and A. ill probably do another one later so comments some more questions below. And what u think of the series I want to start, anyways comments read and vote.