Kiandrea?

(CJs pov)

We came home about two weeks ago, and it feels good to sleep in my own bed and cuddle with my puppy. Right now I just woke up from a nap and I'm wearing my giraffe onesie, I head downstairs where everyone is eating Panèra takeout. I grab some broccoli cheddar soup and a piece of bread and a bread bowl out of the bag and pour my soup into it.

I sit next to Connor and Trevor at the table as I eat my soup that tastes like heaven. After eating I go out into the living room to see Kian and Andrea fighting.

"I DINT CARE ANDREA, YOUR SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH HIM, I NEVER GET TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" He shouts.

"IM SORRY I CANT SPEND ALL MY TIME WITH YOU!" She shouts back.

"FINE THEN IF YIU CANT EXCEPT THAT...then we're over" she says storming out or the house.

I look at Kian and run up to him and hug his legs. He lifts me up and hugs me to his chest, I feel tears fall on my shoulder as I can tell he's crying.

He sits down on the couch with me and holds me. I wrap my arms around his neck and start to cry too.

"Hey...w-why are y-you crying princess?" he asked.

"I-I don't like a-seeing you c-cry Ki-Ki" I say burying my head in his chest.

"Hey it's okay, girlfriends come and go, b-but soul-mates stay. I just gotta wait for mine, okay?" He asked.

I nodded and he told the guys he was taking me up to bed. He held my hand as we walked into his room, he went into the bathroom and came back out in sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

He laid next me and wrapped his arm over me and cuddled next to me. I cane believe this happened to Kiandrea. after he fell asleep I went into Connors room.

" I thought you were spending the night in Kian's room?" he asked.

"No, I think he should be alone" I say.

He smiles and pulls the covers up inviting me to come in. I do, I cuddle next to him and fall asleep. I hope they get back together.

___________________________

OMG GUYS IM 5k READS AWAY FROM 1,000,000 reads. OMG. IM LIKE LITERALLY CRYING. I STARTED THIS STORY THING I MAY GET 1k OR EVEN 5k, I'M TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN HAPPENING. IM JUST A YOUNG FAN-FICTION WRITER HOPING TO VE AN AUTHOR ONE DAY. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS RESPONSE. 5k reads, 30 comments, 40 votes.