Lies

(CJs pov)

I walk through the front door and about die, in scared and shaking. I have bad experiences with drunk people, and I never thought my dad would ever get drunk. I see Connor come to the door and just stand there. He's trying not to look me in the eyes, I haven't seen him in two days. I take things into my own hands and run to him wrapping my arms around his waist, he kneels down and squeezes the living shit out of me. I feel water running down the side of my neck. I was pretty easy to put two and two together to realize he was crying. I heard Sawyer and Joey mumble a few words before leaving. He pulls back from me and just stares at me, he pulls me back on and kisses my head before sitting me on the couch.

"Uh, ok Cass ummm. so I've been feeling this way for a while now, but I haven't told you."

"What dad?"

"Cassie, I'm gay"

I stare at him for any sign of a joking matter, when I can't find one I immediately see him looking at the ground as if he were ashamed. Leaning forward I hug him, he hugs back and lifts me up still hugging me.

He sits me back down and says the words I've been waiting forever to hear from him since we moved into the apartment.

"You know I love you right" he smiles wiping his eyes.

"I know dad"

The rest of the night was spent with him apologizing over and over again, before the words Christmas come up.

"So what do you want?"

"I don't care dad as long as I get to stay with you" I said resting my head on his chest.

"Tired?"

"Yea"

"Come on I take you to bed".

Like he used to when he first adopted me, he carried me to my room and laid me in my bed. Kissed my head he pulls the covers up and turned off my light.

"Night Cass"

"Night dad"

___________________________

If I told you I slept well, that would be a complete lie. I could barely close my eyes for a second without thinking about my dad. Why hasn't he told me earlier? Why would he date Emily in the first place? What will change?. will he still be the same Connor that I've spent the last two years with? What will his fans think, I mean of course he has to tell them. Right?
___________________________
Hey yea haven't update in like a month, with exams, softball three nights a week, and school. life is just very hectic, so I hope you guys liked it. the next chapter I think It'll be about the video of him coming out, then Christmas. then it'll be in previous time, like right now. 30 comments, 300 reads, 30 votes.