Who are you ?

(CJ's pov)

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes,I look at my phone vibrating on the nightstand.i grab it and immediately know where this is leading up to,I hesitantly press the icon and read my newsfeed.i started reading the comments,ALL hate about the video I did with Jack and Finn.i can't take it I growled, I ran into my bathroom and grabbed the blades I slit my wrists and sunk up against the wall and started crying.do people hate me so much they want me dead,I wish I was never born,I wish I was dead.

i heard thumping up the stairs,I heard my door open and I saw Sam and JC come in.they see my wrists and their eyes went wide,Jc picked me up and carried me to my room.he grabbed my wrists and held them up, he started crying and I saw the others come in.they had the same reaction except Ricky,he looked pissed he stormed out of my room.i heard the door open and close,then it heard a car start and drive away.

"Why",asked JC.

"They want me dead,they all do",I whimpered.

"Who ,who wants you dead",asked Kian.

"All the people on t-twitter ",I cry.

"Why",asked Sam.

"Because I made a video with Jack and F-Finn last night", I said looking down.

"What did they say",asked Connor.

"They called me a mistake,a menace,they wished I was never born",I said.

"CJ their wrong",said Trevor.

"No their right I just a Fuck up.Im a mistake,a abomination,a horrible human being.my own birth didn't want me,now Ricky doesn't want me. he's gonna send me back to the orphanage, and I'll have 11 stripes,a-and... and I'll never get adopted",I cried out.

"Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer-Dillion, we would never let that happen.your not a Fuck up,a mistake,an abomination,or a horrible human being.your a beautiful person and the world is lucky to have you here.Ricky's just mad at the universe,his daughter was kidnapped and abused,millions of people hate her,and they made her hurts herself.he's just blowing off steam,he probably just going to go to the park and let it all out to some stranger.and we will NEVER EVER send you back to that awful place",said JC.

"Baby girl we love you, we will never lose you",said Connor.

"Never say those things again",said Kian.

"Please don't it kills us",said Trevor.

JC went into the bathroom and came out with a first aid kit.he sprayed my wrists with this stinging spray, he put band aids on my wrist, then he wrapped it in gauze and waterproof tape.he tossed me a blue O2L shirt,blue jeans,and white vans.they left and I changed into my clothes.Kian and Connor came back in with a bucket of bleach and washcloths,I kissed their cheeks and get started disinfecting my bloodied floor.

I went downstairs and Trevor had a Bowl of cereal for me.i kissed his cheek and he side hugged me,I started to set my cereal and hot a little worried when it has been 20 minutes and Ricky hasn't cone back.

(8:00 pm)

It's been twelve hours since dads been home,I've left him about twenty voicemail's but he hasn't answered one.I'm starting to get worried,I was in SAMs lap with my head on his shoulder.when the phone rang,I grabbed it off the stand and pressed the answer button.

"Hello",I said.

"Hello,is thus Cassandra Dillion".

"Yes".

"Im sorry to inform you that your father Ricky Dillion has been in a car accident and is now in surgery to remove glass shards out of his arms and legs.we need you to come down since his parents are flying down",said the lady.

"O-okay",I said hanging up.

I turn back to the Guys crying.

"What,what's the matter",asks Kian.

"Ricky...car...crash...hospital...go...now",I was able to get. Out.

They got it and we all ran to the car.we drove to the hospital breaking the speed limit, but what the hell.we got their and ran inside,we got told to wait in the waiting room.I'm in agony waiting,then the doctor came in and we went in to see him.the person I saw in the bed was not Ricky,he wasn't smiling,he wasn't laughing,he was bloody and bandaged up and stitched up.he looked weak, that's not my dad.i saw him open his eyes and I ran to him and grabbed his hand.

"Dad,your awake I'm sorry,I'm so so so sorry",I said.

"Uh...I forgive you...I guess",he said.

"Just one question",he asked,

"Yes".

"Who are you?".
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god sorry for not updating in forever I've been uber busy,but I hope this chapter makes up for it.so who likes it? It took me a while to plan thus chapter out but once I got it out on paper it was easy to type down.this goal is 10 comments, 20 votes,and 3000 reads.