Bungee jump

(CJ's pov)

"Please Ricky, please, please ,please",I begged jumping up and down.

"Okay but we have to record it ,deal",said Ricky.

"DEAL",I shouted running up to the jumping thing.

I got in line and handed the man a 5 dollar bill and he brought me to a girl.she put me in a harness and added the rubber cords.then she lifted me up and pulled me down and let me go, I started bouncing as the boys recorded me. I got up high enough where I could do a back flip, I tilted backwards and did a backflip.the boys started cheering, I got even higher and did two two flips in a row.then three flips,and lastly four ,then five.i was very high almost 10 feet in the air,I'm starting to wonder if this is safe.i stop jumping and landing on my knees,the lady stops me and unstraps me.i hop don and run into Ricky's arms.

"Ricky that's was amazing did you see how many flips i did,did ya,did ya see",I ask.

"Yea that was amazing Cassie,we already posted it on my channel",he said.

I giggled as we started heading towards the exit,on our way out some girls stopped the guys for autographs but all in all it was an easy exit.we made it to the car this time Kian drives while Ricky was passenger and I was on Connors lap in the back,Trevor was sitting next to me and we were playing go fish on our iPhones. We got home and got out of the car I excused myself to my room to check my twitter.

-your soo cute-Lexa1234

-your lucky you got adopted by o2l - kittykat234

-no wonder you were an orphan,your so ugly.the Boys will get rid of you soon,and then they'll adopt another much prettier girl-ihateCJ84

-I can't wait until you die- IhateCJDillion43

-Why were you a orphan did daddy not want you any more or did mommy drop you from the ugly tree-kitcat78

I started to cry, my parents did hate me that's why they abandoned me.literally after my diagnosis of epilepsy when I was three my parents couldn't pay my medical bill so they dropped me off at the orphanage and they're i stayed till i was adopted at age four.i was adopted by mark,Mina,Kim,Arthur,Cord,Stacy,Kathy,Surra,Elsa,and Owen all of them have abused me and the guys umm...they...raped me. I haven't been able to trust guys until these guys.i felt it coming,I started getting dizzy,nauseous,Tired,and losing my motor skills.i fell to the floor and started seizing, my muscles started vibrating and my muscles were clenching.the pain is awful but the after affects are even worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(JC's pov)

CJ went upstairs probably to go online,she's been up there for about ten minutes when we hear a loud thump.Connor was the first one up the stairs everyone following.we get in there and there she is seizing, oh shit not again.Sam grabs her pillow while I gently turn her on her side,Sam slides the pillow under her head and Trevor starts timing the seizure.I start moving the hair out of her face,and trying to soothe her.

"Two minutes", says Trevor.

"Three minutes".

"Four minutes".

She starts to stop shaking,and soon she's completely stopped and tuned over on her back.i lift her up and set her in my lap on the floor,I kiss her head and try to calm her down.

"Sweetheart what triggered the seizures ",asked Ricky.

"The t-tweets,daddy",she said.

Sam grabs her phone off the floor and looks at her news feed.i peer over his shoulder and see all the hateful comments, Ricky takes out his phone and starts rapidly typing.

"Damn character limits",he grumbles.

i look down and CJ is asleep.I lay her in her bed and we all exit, I shut her door quietly and we all head downstairs.Ricky finished typing and is now pinching his nose in irritation.

"Guys what're we gonna do if she sees more negative tweets she's gonna seize again",he asked.

"I don't know man but we'll figure it out,I promise",I said.and I do promise we'll get through this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS THIS GOAL IS ANOTHER THOUSAND READS,FIVE COMMENTS,AND TEN OR MORE VOTES.COME ON YOU CAN DO IT.THIS COMPETITION IS TO LIST THE O2L GUYS FROM OLDEST TO YOUNGEST.DOOOOO IIIIITTTTT !!!!!!!!!!