New Years Eve

(CJs pov)

So after all that embarrassment about a day ago The girls told me what to do, how I'd feel and also explained it to the guys. So Andrea dressed me in a pair of white spandex, under a knee length sparky baby pink dress, with sliver flats. And then Jenn curled my hair into long ringlets and sprayed them with 24 hour hairspray style hold.

I stand up and straighten my dress before spinning in a circle and watching it span out around me as I let put a childish giggle. The girls chuckle at me while Rebecca cautions me to be careful with my freshly painted baby pink glittery nails with my ring fingers being silver.

After my nails are up to Rebecca's 150% drying expectation I help Andrea get her dress on. She's wearing a royal blue mid thigh length dress and black 2 inch heels. Jenn's wearing a lilac knee length dress with black flats. And Rebecca's wearing a floral knee length skirt with a white blouse tucked into it with red pumps.

I walk downstairs to my date, Cory. We're not dating he just my.....Date, but we're NOT dating. Dad has his friend Shelby as his 'date', Kian has Andrea, JC secretly has Jenn, Rebecca has Well uh...., Nick has Infinity but they couldn't come.

I head downstairs while the girls finish up and am immediately picked up by a handsome looking Trevor in a dress shirt and jeans. He lifts me up and kisses my cheek before setting me down as we walk into the living room.

All the guys looked at me and Connors eyes softened before walking over and lifting me up with his good arm and kissed my cheeks telling me I was beautiful. I was passed to all the boys who kissed my cheeks and said how pretty I looked.

The boys brought me out into the couch and brought out the separate birthday gifts they each got me. I opened Connors first but not before Domino came and sat on my right. I peel off the paper and see a silver bracelet with 11 charms. A silver camera, a pink heart, a white flower, a sky blue C, a smiley face, a microphone, a musical note, a four leaf clover, an O2L charm, and a charm with the word 'Family' engraved in it.

I smile and hug him tightly. I get Ricky's next and he got me a Pokemon iPhone case and a target gift card. Sam and Trevor shared the money and got me a new bed set and accessories for domino, Kian and Andrea got me new jewelry,and some of Andreas new clothes from her clothing line. JC and Jenn got me a new bed set because my other one is too small. Jack, Andrew, and Rebecca got me Amazon gift cards. And a last minute Anthony or Lohanthony got me a book titled 100 Ways to Be a Sassy Bitch.

Yea that's gonna be useful. I thanked everyone and brought out the cards I made for everyone previously. It was around 9ish, so I cuddled up to Connor as we waited for everyone else to come. Everyone else meaning 10 other Youtubers.

I felt a tingle down my spine as I looked at Connor with my lip trembling, Domino started barking and Connor's eyes went wide. He grabbed a pillow and set my head on it, Ricky shooed everyone else out not wanting them to see it. Kian JC and Trevor came back in. And it begun.

(Connors Pov)

We bought CJ the dog as a friend and a protector. So when we heard it bark I immediately went into action. Three other guys came in to help, I waited for the trimmers to come and turned her on her side. I took her shoes off because she usually kicks them off.

I watched as she seized unable to do anything but comfort her and rub circles on the small of her back. Trevor timed it while JC and Sam helped me calm her down. Three minutes later she stops and starts breathing deeply and rapidly.

After a minute I sit her up and she leans back into my chest and I see a few tears make their way down her cheeks and dimples leaving stains as they go down. Sam uses his thumbs and wipes them away and kisses her forehead.

JC helps me stand her up and she slides her feet back in her shoes. She grasps my hand and I bring her into the kitchen and pour her a glass of water. I can't help but feel like a knife is being pushed through my heart, it's basically 3 hours away from her birthday and she has a seizure.

I hope we could find a cure for her epilepsy, but so far it seems like its a myth for there ever to be a cure. I comb through her curly hair the girls did, fixing parts that has become slightly noted and tucked her gangs behind her left ear.

I carry her back out and we sit on the couch talking and playing board games waiting for the ball to drop.
___________________________

Hey omg 50 comments on my last chapter. Now I would've updated on Sunday, but sadly on Friday when I went to visit my great grandma and grandpa as well as my grandma, my great grandma died. At 82 years old she died, and on Saturday my aunt/ cousin had her baby shower for her son. So I've had a very emotional weekend, I hope you can forgive my lateness.

Anyways how was it, next chapter will be a Q&A. Just ask me questions below
or inbox me anonymously, and I will answer any questions about the story or myself. 25 comments, 2000 reads, and 35 votes until next update.