Im sorry

(Ricky's pov)

1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8....9....10.
Breathe, calm down Ricky, Calm down.
I'm not mad like everyone would think I'm just confused and maybe slightly hurt.

Part of me knew this would happen, I mean her name is Franta-Dillion. Connor and I knew this would happen, just not so fast. I'm just hurt I mean once your daughter calls someone else daddy it's like you don't matter anymore. I know she wasn't thinking when she did it, but it still hurt.

I hope she's not mad at me for storming out the way I did. Even worse I hope she's not crying.

(CJ's pov)

After making my tears forcefully stop I stand up and hug Kian's small frame and the rest of the guys but I just want to be held by both of my dads. I look at Kian and he nods and kisses my head telling me it's okay to go upstairs to Connors room.

I knock on the door and hear a quiet "come in", before I slip in his room and shut the door. He watches me as I make my way over to his bed. I slowly get up on it and sit across from him. He looks back down at the bed and begins to play with the four bracelets on his wrist.

"Connor...",he looks up at me.

"I'm sorry I called you dad, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. it's just, since you guys adopted me you and Ricky have been like dads to me. And not being able to call you dad makes me sad....no it makes me slightly angry. then when you guys legally changed my last name to Franta-Dillion it became even harder knowing that your half of my last name and STILL can call you dad. It just really hurts and I want to call both of you dad but I don't want to hurt either of you while doing it", I said coming close to tears.

He pulls me into his chest as I sit on his lap and cry into his shoulder. He runs his hand down my head and hair soothing me as he hugs me closer. I just hug him closer him knowing how much I need his comfort right now he does something he's never done, he starting singing. And not any song but it was the song my mom used to song to me, what are the odds. It's baby mine from the movie Dumbo, AKA my favorite and only Disney movie I've ever seen.

I close my eyes and rub them trying to rid them of the tears. I look up at him and he kisses my forehead.

"T-that's the song my mom used to sing to me", I blubber.

"I know you sing it sometimes without thinking, I just connected the dots", he smiled.

"Princess I know you didn't mean it, I'm sorry I pushed you down. And if it's okay with you and Ricky, you can call me dad", he smiled and hugged me once again.

___________________________

I know it's short but next chapter she confronts Ricky. 3000 reads, 20 comments, 30 votes.