How could you forget me

(CJ's pov)

What? What? How could he forget me his own daughter.i reach for his hand but he yanks it back and looks at me like I'm crazy.tears start brimming my eyes,I turn to the guys who are just as shocked as I am.Connor walked up to me and lifted me up and carried me out of the room,I started crying into his shoulder.he rubbed soothing circles on my back,trying to calm me down.he sits down with me in his lap.the nurse comes out and takes a seat next to me.

"Why...why doesn't he remember me",I ask.

"Well when he hit the car in front of him,the air bag deployed hitting his directly in the face knocking him back.and now because of that he has amnesia",said the doctor.

"How are you related to him",he asks.

"I'm his adopted daughter",I said.

"When did he adopt you".

"About three months ago",I reply.

"How long does his amnesia last",asked Connor.

"Days,weeks,months",she sighed.

"It's unknown right now how long his amnesia will last",she said.

So basically one of only a few people who make me feel safe DOSENT remember me,his daughter.but remembers O2L, well my mind is fucked.

(Ricky's pov)

This random girl who claims to be my daughter reaches for my hand,I yank it back not about to let some random chick touch it. Her eyes brim with tears and Connor picks her up and carries her out of the room.all the guys look at me with angered,sympathetic, and unbelieved faces.

"What ",I ask.

"You don't remember your own daughter",asks Kian.

"What I'm only 21 I don't gave a daughter",I said.

"Yes you do you adopted her four months ago with us,she lives in the room across from you"said Sam.

"I just don't remember",I stated.

"Tell me about her",I ask.

"Her names Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer-Dillion,she's 10, her favorite color is anything not dark,she's epileptic,she loves stealing JC!s SnapBacks,she's sassy,she loves music art and dance.and most importantly she loves us all",said JC.

Well I feel like an asshole, I can't even remember anything about my daughter,yet my friends can.i mean sure they have joined custody but I'm her dad I should I should know these things,heck I should know more than this.but she's epileptic,what does that mean.

"What does epileptic mean",I asks Sam.

"It means she's prone to seizures ",he says.

"Has she ever had any with us", I ask.

"Yes, 5. 4 at home,1 at school, and 1 when she was abused",said JC.

"Wait...abused?",I ask.

"About a two weeks ago she was kidnapped from outside by her birth father,he abused her.then raped her",Said Connor who had just entered the room with a sleeping CJ in his arms.

He handed her to JC and she gripped his shirt like her life depended on it.the doctor comes back in and talks to Kian about my MEDS or something.they all wave goodbye and head off to go home,I'd get to go home tomorrow.

(CJ's pov)

I'm carried to the car and transferred into SAMs lap,Kian turns on the radio and what makes you beautiful comes on,

"Your insecure,don't know what for your turnin heads when you walk through the d-o-or.i don't don't know why your being shy,and turn away when look into your e-ey-eyes",sings Trevor.

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you-ou",sings Connor.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MH WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR MAKES ME OVERWHELMED,BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL.YOU DONT KNOW-O-O YOU DONT KNOW YOU BEAUTIFUL",sings all the guys.

I giggle as they sing the rest of the song trying to sound British.JC had the best British accent,and I had the best Irish accent.the last part of the song was coming up.

"That's what makes you beau-ti-ful",I finish.

The guys clap their hands,I lean back into Sam and he kisses my temple.we get home and I feel a pain in my head,I look for JC.i tap him on the shoulder he turns and I start hyperventilating,he picks me up and carries me to the living room and places a pillow under my head. The others come and see me they kneel down next to me and watch.i feel the tingling that comes before and after and start to seize.

(Kian's pov)

As my little sister/daughter is seizing, all that I can think is why? Why does god have to have these horrible things happen to her.what did she ever do? She's an orphan, she's epileptic, her moms dead, her dad abused her, she's been adopted ten other times, she's just been through hell and back.I each her shake around on the floor, I want to try to find a cure for her seizures but shes been to five specialists who couldn't find a cure.

She stops shaking and tries to sit up only she can't find the strength to.i watch JC pick her up and carry her to bed.i go to the couch with the others.

"Guys we need to do something for CJ",I say.

"Like what",asked Connor.

"Well when is her birthday",I ask.

"Sam check your phone",I ask.

He fumbles on his phone and his smile spreads wide.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you",he said.

"When",asks Trevor.

"New years at midnight,",he chuckles.

"She's a New Years baby",I ask.

He nods and smiles even wider.we plain for inviting a lot of YouTubers to our house for a New Years surprise birthday party.we start getting on our phones and calling as many YouTubers as possible,oh yea this party is gonna rock.

(JC's pov)

I carry CJ to my room and lay her in my bed and are about to leave, but she grabs my hand pulling me back.she wants me to sleep with her.i pull off my pants and change into basketball shorts,I pull on a beanie, and take my shoes off.i hop into bed behind her and wrap my arm over her waist,I kiss her head and fall asleep beside her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late update,I was up north I was visiting my little cousin who just turned two.i hope this was a little outlook on how Ricky and CJ feel about Ricky's accident.and yes there's a reason CJs a New Years baby.and awwww CJ and JC,at the end.AWWWWW. I need 10 comments, 20 votes, and 4000 reads.