Adopted

So who am I.well I'm Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer,yea that's a mouthful right. So my friends just call me CJ. I like Skateboarding,Singing,Dinosaurs,Cupcakes,Pranks,Drawing,Videos,movies,electronics,and wait for it ONE DIRECTION.Yea that's right, I'm a directioner and you ARE NOT changing that.

Anyways some guys are coming in to check out the kids here and adopt someone, all i know is they won't want to adopt me. Lets see I've been adopted 10 times, none worked out. Ya know why? Because they say I'm weird. You see I have a disorder called Epilepsy, which means i sometimes break out in seizures that last for about 3 minutes or so. It usually happens when something triggers a bad memory,of someone makes me relive my past. Every time I'm adopted I have a seizure causing them to send me back to the orphanage. For every time your sent back you get a line painted on your door. Only two kids besides me have any, but no I have ten white line across my wooden door for all the world to see . So yea,my life is fucked. Every time people see how many stripes i have they immediately pass my door to the next. I haven't been adopted in 5 years. The last time i was adopted was when I was 5. The second day the people had me i had a seizure, after it was done they abused me then sent me back. It happens every time, a seizure, a beating, then I'm sent back.

So I dress in my best a pair of non-ripped jeans, a white polo top, and black dress shoes. Ugggg I hate dressing like this. Lastly my tag number, it's a pin that goes in our shirt showing our name and age. I stand outside my door, and wait for the people passing by. Finally 6 boys walk past, one boy who looks about 20 stops at my door and kneels down to my level.

"So what's your name and age",he asks.

"My name is Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer,but everyone calls me CJ. And I'm Ten",I say smiling.

"Tell us some things about you",says a boy wearing a snap back hat.

"We'll I absolutely love skateboarding,I like to draw,sing,dance,Dj,play music,ummm pranking,and I like doing Dares i never turn down a dare",I say.

"Cassandra why isn't your shirt tucked in",asked the head lady of this place.

"Uh, because it's my outfit and I can wear it how I want",I say rolling my eyes.

The guys try to hide their chuckles.

"No wonder no one wants you ,you always make a fool of yourself",she sneers. The guys frown and glare at her.

"Just don't even bother coming out for dinner tonight you don't get any", she says.

I frown and start to have tears brim my eyes, one falls and I run into my room while the boys just stare at me apologetically. And just as I started to like these guys. She's right I'll never get adopted, I haven't eaten a crum in two days.

( RICKY'S POV)

We came up to the door of an adorable little girl she told us a lot about her she was so bubbly it was contagious.i wonder how she isn't adopted yet.then some lady had to say.

"Cassandra why isn't your shirt tucked in".

"Uh because it's my outfit and I can wear it how I want",the girl said rolling her eyes.

We try to hide our chuckles,she is so cute.

"No wonder no one wants you ,you always make a fool of yourself",she sneers.we frown and glare at her.

How could she say that to a ten year old.

"Just don't even bother coming out for dinner tonight you don't get any", she says.

Whoa whoa whoa not feeding her.we gotta get her outta there.she starts to cry and runs into her room and we hear her stat to cry.

"We want to adopt her",I said.

"Wait her, no one ever wants to adopt her",the lady sneers.

"Well we do",said Connor.

"Fine",she said.

She pulls out the papers and I sign as her legal guardian.

(CJ's pov)

I was still crying when someone entered my room,oh no she's gonna beat me.

"Sweetie",says the voice.

"Pack Your bags we're adopting you",says the guys who talked to me earlier.

"Really ",I asked.

He nodded and I started packing my bags I just hope this doesn't turn out like all the other incidents. I have a Good feeling about these guys I just hope that they don't find out about my Epilepsy So soon I really don't want to come back here and face everyone's tormenting. Don't want another line on my door that would mean I surely would never get adopted, I just have to grow out of the system. Packed my bags which wasn't a lot, I only had one backpack and the suitcase ,so I grab my bags and walked out the door into the adoption facility center. The guys Are there waiting for me .one of them whose about four years older takes a bag and I follow them out to the car. I get in the back seat and buckle my seatbelt I'm sitting next to the guy with the SnapBack and the boy who took one of my bags.the other two up in the front seats and the others are in the back.

"What Are your names", I asked.

"Oh our nAmes are JC ,Ricky, Connor, Trevor,Sam,and Kian",introduces Ricky.

"So who's my dad",I ask.

"I am",said Ricky.

"Cool",I said as the guys chuckled and we pulled up to a literal mansion.IT.WAS.HUGE.

COMMENT GUYS I NEED YOUR COMMENTS.I NEED FIVE TILL NEXT CHAPTER.