Connors leaving

(CJs pov)

I wake up and head downstairs to see the guys talking. I eavesdrop and instantly am crushed by what I heard.

"Guys I just can't be in O2L anymore, it's turning into a job more than a hobby. My quality is not as good as it used to be. there's just so much going on in my life and my family that I just haven't been happy in the past 6 months. I know it's for the best but I hope you guys can understand" he sighed as I could hear him choke on tears.

"Dude we understand, your still gonna be our brother, just not in o2l. we still love you like a brother" said Ricky.

"Yea bro your our brothers, and after the lease is up you can choose to live with us our get you own apartment" said Kian.

"But what about CJ..... I mean if Connor moves into a different apartment than Ricky then who's she gonna stay with?" asked JC.

"Well we'll come across that bump when we get to it" said Connor.

"But....but....i want to live with all of you guys" I say making my entrance as tears fall down my face.

"CJ I'm sorry but the lease is up in a month, there's nothing we could do" sighed Sam.

"Babe come here" Connor questioned me to him.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap Asher explained to me why he mentally can't be in O2L. I understood, but All I was worried about was not being able to live with the people who finally gave me a family. all this stress on my mind, oh no it's coming.

I look at Connor and give him my look before my mind goes blank.

_________

Connors pov

I see her give me her 'I'm gonna seize' look. she hasn't seized in weeks. I lay her on her size with a pillow under her head and a minute later she seizes.

About 3 minutes later she stops and I put her to bed. I went into my room and turned on my camera and filmed. I told them basically what I told the guys. and did my outro, but before I turned the camera off I uncovered my hands and said 'I love you guys' before turning off the camera and started editing it.

I hope I'm making the right decision.

___________________________

So guys I did probably one of the saddest chapters to me, and I don't regret it. anyways do you guys remember the little sister series I wrote about a few chapter ago? well em right now I'm working on the first part, so when I'm writing the sequel to this I'll also have another story to post along with it for you guys.
30 comments, 40 votes, 2000 reads.