Tyler Who? And Mother Natures Gift

(Cj's pov)

"Hey girl hey",texted Tyler.

"Hey Tilly".

"Call me".

I waited for my phone to ring and when I heard the one direction ringtone I answered.

"What's wrong babe? You sound sad".

"It's just that a lot of people are over, and they ordered a lot of food..."

"And?".

"We'll I'm worried that they'll think I eat to much".

"I see, I felt the same way. And I got really sick from it. Or maybe it your time?".

"I know, and what about my time?".

"You didn't....wait....haha....nevermind. Well I want you to go downstairs and pick as much food as you want and being it up to your room".

"Why?".

"Because I know you, your starving. and I saw you last month and you are underweight so splurge a little babe".

"Really?"

"Hell to the yes, girl go get some food".

"Okay"

"Well in two weeks I'm coming over to collab with dear Connor, so I will see you then. But text me if you need me".

"Kay".

"Bye"

"Bye"

I get up and carry my plate from earlier and put another pieces on my plate and escape back upstairs. I finish my pizza and sit back on my bed. I feel my stomach start to churn and I run to the bathroom passed Trevor who follows me. I lean over the toilet and empty out my stomach full of food I literally JUST ate. I feel Someone lift my hair up and someone else come in and shut the door. Jenn and Andrea.

I finish and lean against the wall and flush the toilet. I see Andrea grab a bush off the counter and brush my hair back and into a ponytail and add a cloth headband. Jenn wets a washcloth and sets it on my forehead.

"CJ how much pizza did you eat?", asked Andrea.

"Two".

"Then why did you throw up?".

"I don't know Jenn".

"Is it THAT time of the month?", asked Andrea.

"The what?", I ask completely clueless.

"You seriously don't know?".

"Know what?".

"Uh....well every month, when you reach a certain age Mother Nature decides to be a bit-" Jenn cut her off.

"Oh sorry, Mother Nature decides to be a jerk and bless us girls with blood".

"Where do you bleed?".

"Well....um.... ya know".

"NO WAY", I shout realizing they meant down there.

"Are you guys high or something?".

"You wish".

"Nice description Andrea", says Jenn.

"Look in your underwear".

"WHAT?".

"JUST LOOK".

I turn around and look. I see red and immediately zip my jeans back up. I look at them and they smirk before Andrea goes downstairs and comes back up with her purse, she pulls out a folded thing and tells my how to do it.

Jenn goes in my room and grabs a new pair of underwear. They leave and I change hoping I did it right. I come back out after throwing my underwear away, they told me it was called a pad.

We go downstairs and Jenn looks at Rebecca and wiggles her car keys. She nods and we head out to their car before Andrea whispers something into Connors ear, he smirks at me before waving us off.

Well this should be fun...Not.

___________________________

Omg I didn't want to write this chapter, but a reader kept in-boxing me on how funny it would be. So of course I had to write it. And yes people start shitting bricks because it was the one and only, Tyler Oakley. Anyways the next chapter will probably be CJ's Birthday, and the spicy New Year's Eve chapter in one. So 25 comments, 2000 reads, 30 votes, Luv ya.