Epilepsy

(CJ'S POV)

We walked into this huge house,it wasn't really big but it wasn't small it was like a three story with a balcony at the top.i immediately took someone's and it was Sam's,he smiled and picked me up and set me on his hip.he kissed my cheek and we went inside.there was a stair case leading upstairs ,and to the left of that was a room full of bookshelves and couches or fairs,next to that was the living room,and the kitchen was across from that. Sam carried my upstairs and there were nine room six of them said each of the boys names on a piece of paper taped to the door,and one said Camera room,and one said bathroom,while the other i think is mine.

"Is that my room",I ask pointing to the unlabeled door.

"Yes it is,do you want to see it",asked JC",I nodded and Sam set me down and I took JC's hand.

I opened the door and inside was my dream room. The walls were baby pink with white polkadots and the carpet was white, my bed was a pink comforter,and the pillows were blue along with the sheets,then I had a white desk with a laptop on it.it also held a iPod touch,a lamp,a whole bunch of drawing stuff, and it had a video camera.my room also had a pink and blue fuzzy rug,and a huge closet.i smiled really big.

"OH MY GODS , This room is AWESOME",I said bouncing with excitement.

All that was in my room at the orphanage was a single bed with a blanket a sheet and a pillow, all white or blue.and we had a four drawer dresser,and a desk with a lamp a notebook and pens. Yea it sucked.i ran to the guys and we got into a group hug.

"Thank you ,thank you ,Thank you",I mumbled.

"We have some pizza down stairs you want some",asked Trevor.

"What's pizza",I ask.

"Hahaha",they laughed.

I still looked confused.

"You really don't know",asked Connor.i shook my head.

"You poor deprived child",sniffed JC.

"It's awesome come try it",said Sam who took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

He pulled a box out of the oven and opened it up,he pulled two slices out and put them on a plate and pulled a bottle of something out of the fridge.he set the plate down in front of me, and poured some of what was in the bottle in a clear glass with ice.i picked up the triangle shaped food and took a bite,it was AMAZING.

"This is delicious ",I exclaimed.

All the guys smiled and grabbed some pizza for them selves sitting next to me at the table.i took a sip of the drink in my glass and smiled.

"What's this ",i asked pointing to the glass in my hand.

"That's Arizona tea",said Sam.

"Ain't it da bomb diggity",asked Connor.i nodded.

I finished up dinner and we ended up out in the living room me sitting in between Sam and Connor,laying my head on Connors shoulder.i secretly saw JC snap a picture on his phone of this.then the guys started bombarding me with questions.

(CAPS CJ,lowercase guys)

"Favorite color".

RAINBOW.

favorite song

ANY SONG.

favorite band

ONE DIRECTION

age

TEN

favorite animal

WOLF OR A DOG

Favorite food

PIZZA NOW

any other languages you speak

SPANISH,FRENCH,GREEK ,AND SIGN LANGUAGE.

how do you know all that

IT WAS A HIGH END ORPHANAGE

The guys stopped bombarding me with questions and I thought it would be a good time to bring up the Epilepsy.

"Umm guys i gotta um tell ya something",I said quietly.

Dad paused the TV and everyone turned their attention towards me.

"I'm Epileptic",I said.

"What's that", asked Connor.

"It means I'm prone to seizures and sometimes panic attacks", I said.

"What do we do if those happen",asked Connor seriously.

"If I have a seizure turn me on my side and put something soft under my head,don't restrain me or put anything in my hands or mouth.then time the seizure, if it lasts more than five minutes call 911.if its a panic attack, try to calm me down say reassuring things or try to make me look someone in the eyes,if it doesn't work call 911.", i said.

"What do you do if this happens in public",asked Sam.

"Then try to take me o a secluded place like in a corner or an uncrowded place,and just do what I explained ",I said.

The test of the night was spent watching a more called Toy Story, the falling asleep and someone carrying me up to bed.i suspect Trevor.in the middle of the night I started hearing police sirens and lots of noises outside.i slowly crept out of my bed and put a pink t shirt with black shorts on and stepped outside my room.i looked along the doors till i came across a room that said Sam,I opened the door and approached the sleeping figure known as Sam.i tapped his shoulder and he woke up.

"Cassandra what are you doing up",he asked.

"The loud noises outside are waking me up",I said.

"Can I sleep with you".

"Sure sweetheart ,come here",he said lifting the cover up in front of him.

I walked over and climbed in laying my head on the pillow and Sam payed the blanket on me.

"Night ,night Sammy", I murmured.

"Night sweetheart",he murmured back.

Then I fell into a peaceful and for once not scary or sad,dreamless sleep.