98...99...100

(CJs pov) Hawaii packing

I add the last thing to my suitcase before tossing it over the ledge to Kian and Sam who are loading up the car for the airport. I grab my backpack with my book, my phone and charger, my camera, my wallet, and my new pills I got that are supposed to 'help' not 'solve' my epileptic problems. I check the time 6:24am.

I pull on my, well Connors beanie and zip up my windbreaker and pull up my grey sweatpants. I lock my windows turn off my light and grab my teddy bear and stuff it in my bag before heading downstairs. I grab seven packs of pop tarts before meeting the guys in the driveway in Ricky and JCs car.

I hand everyone a pack of cinnamon pop tarts and Sam hands out water bottles. I get in Ricky's car and sit in the back next to Connor and Trevor. Trevor and I play connected checkers on on our phones and we play pictionary. About ten minutes away from the airport at about 7:30 ish I lay my head on Connors shoulder and close my eyes.

Connors pov

We get to the airport and I look down at her and she's too cute to wake up. I lift her up and put her back pack on my back and hold her closer to me and pull her hood up. Sam and Trevor laugh at me and take our suitcases.

We go right through baggage and since she's under thirteen she didn't have to go through security. We get to the plane and I set her in the window set and I put our luggage up top and I set her backpack in between the window and the chair. I sit next to her with JC next to me on the other side.

I lean over and put her seatbelt on and slide her neck pillow behind her neck. I see the flight attendant come up flirtatiously and look at CJ.

"Is she your sister?",she asked.

"No she's my daughter",I smile as I pat her leg.

Her eyes dart at CJ and she stomps off as all the guys laugh that heard it, so Kian just HAD I repeat HAD to tell Andrea and Jenn what happened as they came on and sat next to each other.

The seatbelt sign comes on and we all buckle up. I feel the plane start to rumble before taking off. HAWAII HERE WE COME.