I feel bad

(Kians pov)

I felt horrible when I made her eat all that food then she puked it up.JC took her to bed and said she almost instantly fell asleep,right now everyone was downstairs. Connor Ricky and Sam were watching identity thief, JC was editing his video, Trevor was doing homework, and I was chowing down on chips and checking out my twitter.i was in the middle of a tweet when we heard a scream come from upstairs,everyone jumped up and ran upstairs like there was no tomorrow.i was up first and into CJ's room.her comforter was in a ball on the floor, and she was covered in sweat and was crying.nightmare.i ran up to her and tried waking her up, i shook her shoulders and sat her up right, her eyes fluttered open and she let out a whimper.

"Kian",she whimpered.

"Shhh...CJ...shhh",I cooed pulling her into my chest.

I looked over at the boys giving them the ' I got this' look.they took the hint and left kissing CJ's head.

"What happened baby",I asked.

"I had a nightmare about my...Father",she said.

"He came and took me away from you guys,you came back to get me but he killed you",she whimpered the rest and letting fresh new tears fall.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight", I asked.( AN:/ not like that you perves)

She nodded so i went to my room and changed into a white shirt and Plaid pajama pants. when i came back she was in a different top and bottoms,I helped her change the sheets. I got a new comforter,and we huddled together under the blanket, my arm over her waist as we fell asleep.but not before she said three words.

"I love you".

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(CJ's pov)

I had that dream again where my father, if you could call him that was abusing me.he would kick ,slap ,punch ,and throw me around.he'd invite his buddies over to 'play'.i was woken by Kian,he offered for him to sleep with me tonight i accepted.he left to change so i put a new top on and new bottoms,he came back in blue paid pants and a white shirt.he helped me change my sweat covered sheets then grabbed a new comforter,he even tied my hair up for me.we crawled under the covers and were about to drift off,but before that I said three small words that I rarely ever said.

"I love you".

HEY GUYS ONCE AGAIN LIKE 4 MORE REVIEWS TILL NEXT CHAPTER.