Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)

We pulled up into a Chinese buffet close by my moms place.

"You are so fat." I said to Sean as he filled up three plates of food.

"Look, who knows if you're gonna cook tonight. And I think I'm owed this after the appetite I worked up last night." he said grinning. Pervert.

"Fine freak, can you fix me one? I'm gonna grab us a seat." I said as I pushed Summer's stroller over to a booth. It was occupied by what looked like a man, a very muscular man, but that was the only booth available.

"Excuse me, are you almost finished? My boyfriend and I would like to sit here." I said nicely as he turned to look at me. "Tony?"

"Jas, what's up? Yeah, sit down. How are you?" he asked as I slid in across from him.

"Fine. What happened to you last night? I thought you were coming to the dinner?"

"Yeah, you know, something important came up. Sorry." he said as Sean walked over to the table. Tony looked up at him annoyed, as if he were interrupting something. I decided to cut in before anything was said.

"Tony this is my boyfriend Sean. Sean this is my brother from another mother Tony." I said watching Tony crack a smile. He stuck out his hand for Sean to shake. Thank god!

"What were we talking about though? Oh yeah, I bet Cassandra was mad I didn't show."

"She didn't know. You were gonna be her surprise for the night, but looks like she had some of her own." I said as Tony's brows furrowed in curiosity.

"What do you mean?"

"She's getting married and has cancer." I said as he dropped his fork. "It's okay though, she said she's going to be fine."

"You've gotta be fucking with me Jas. Not your mom." Tony said as I nodded my head. "How long does she have?"

"She's not going to die you ass!" I said laughing as he looked from me to Sean confused.

"Okay." he said taking a swig of his drink. "So, where's the two assholes from the other day?"

"Who?" Sean asked as Tony cracked a smile.

"Bitch and Adam." Tony said as we all smiled.

"His name is Butch. And he's not that bad." I corrected as he sucked his teeth. "What you afraid of a little competition?"

"No comp here Jas." Tony said kissing his muscles. "You know them?" he asked Sean who was stuffing his face.

"Yeah, we all live together."

"What? Like you're all roommates? Unbelievable."

"Something like that. It's them, myself, Chase, Noah and Jas. We all share a house."

"How is Noah?" Tony asked looking back at me.

"You would know if you came to the dinner." I said as my phone rang.

"I told you I was busy. Sorry."

"You didn't miss out on much. Although, you probably would've lost it on Summer's father." Sean told him as I looked at my caller ID.

"Speak of the devil." I said answering the call. "Yes?"

"I'll just come get her myself. Nadine said she was at work and Summer was with you."

"Okay but what's the rush? Can I not enjoy time with my daughter?"

"Whatever where are you?"

"The Chinese buffet by my mom's house. You better get here before I finish eating or you won't get her at all." I said hanging up on him. I was being selfish. I really didn't want Summer to see Will's lying deceiving ass ever again. But that was her father and even if we weren't together anymore, I wanted her to have the both of us in her life.

"What happened now?" Sean asked as I slammed my phone down on the table.

"Nothing. He's on his way to pick her up." I said as Sean nodded his head and went back to his conversation with Tony. I finished off my dinner and listened to them converse. They actually got along great. Who would've knew right?

I sat back and joined in on some points of the conversation before I saw a shadow cast over me.

"There's daddy's princess." I heard Will's voice say as I saw him pick her up from out of her stroller.

"Hey Sean. Hi. Jasmine."

"Will this is Tony. Tony this is Will." I introduced looking between the two of them. Tony had a look of disgust and hatred in his eyes and if looks could kill, Will would've been dead. But Will's eyes held a look of confusion in them as if he were trying to figure something out. And then there was a look of anger that took over when he looked back at me.

"What the fuck happened to your neck?!" he yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about it. I'm no longer your concern."

"Like hell you aren't. We're still together." Will's voice boomed, causing people in the restaurant to look over at us.

"No we aren't! You made that pretty clear. Were we ever together?"

"Are you serious? Yes! I asked you to marry me for Christ's sake!"

"I'm very serious. You didn't seem to care about us getting married while you were fucking Charlotte, unprotected at that. You're lucky I'm even letting you see my daughter."

"Summer's my daughter too! And I never cheated on you! Me and Charlotte happened when me and you broke up before. If your simple fucking mind was able to function properly, you would've did the math. But fuck it, Sean is who you wanted all along. You always kept running back. You two deserve each other." he yelled at me turning red, and for the first time ever, I was quiet. I had no words. Everything he had just said made sense. There was no further argument. "All I ask you to do is talk to me because I want to spend time with my daughter and I come here to see you fucking hanging out with this fucking murderer. I know who you are. You beat up Charlotte and almost killed her. You killed my son!" Will yelled, tears in his eyes. "You ruined my life, but I have something way more painful than death itself coming for you."

"Will you're crazy! Tony doesn't even know Charlotte." I defended my childhood best friend.

"Shut up! Don't tell me what he's capable of! He just got out of jail. And I know he's Charlotte's Tony, I've seen his pictures at work and in her apartment. No wonder she cheated on a fucking asshole like you!" Will yelled as Tony stood up and punched Will in the face. The two began to scuffle. Tony was dominating this fight. Will got in a few punches, but he was no match for Tony.

I couldn't exactly make out the rest of the fight because these two were everywhere. I scrambled Summer's things together, disgusted with everything around me. Sean grabbed my hand and put his hand on my lower back guiding me toward the exit of the restaurant. I hooked Summer into her car seat, furious and disgusted with everyone, including myself.

"Jas-" Sean started as the sound of two gun shots rang out. People began pouring out of the restaurant as I stood there frozen. "Jas, let's go!" I could hear Sean yelling in the background, but my body wouldn't move.

I looked inside the restaurant, not able to see anything. I could feel Sean pulling my arm to come on, but I was stuck. There was a possibility that either one of them were dead. I needed to see if they were okay.

I moved my legs into the doorway of the restaurant, peeking in as people still flooded out. I couldn't see anything from where I stood. I slowly made my way around the buffet table, looking on the floor. I could see a pool of blood underneath my feet as I rounded the corner. I took in a deep breath and turned. My heart froze up and I dropped to my knees, hands shaking violently.

"No!" I screamed out, looking at the blood on my hands and the dead body that lay in front of me.

A/N: Sorry you all but that was it! Lol! I'm thinking about finishing up the story on Wattpad but idk. I do want to sell it! Anyway, comments/questions on this chapter? Who do you guys think is dead. I feel so mean for leaving things this way lol. I'm NOT finished with this story yet. There are a few (maybe 10 or 11) more chapters before its over though.

Please read 5 Minutes To Midnight. That's my next book that I'll be focusing on until I decide whether or not to finish TPP here or for publication. Thanks loves!