Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty (yaaaaaaaay lol)

Previously in The Professional Prostitute:

"Uh, you have a visitor." Chase said looking nervous.

"I'm leaving! Tell them not right now. I don't have time for this shit!" I said as Chase stood there. "Did you hear me?"

"Well make time." that familiar voice that I was scared of was here. Maybe I was dreaming. My door pushed open some more and what I saw terrified me.

"How'd you know where I was?" I questioned backing up against my bed post.

"That's not the proper way to say hello." he said pushing Chase into the room, something pushing into his back. "How about hi daddy." he said laughing as I sat down on my bed next to Sean.

________________________________________________

"Who told you where I was?" I asked, my voice raising.

"Now now, is that important?" he asked smiling.

"Who let you in?"

"It seems like I caught your friends here off guard. Especially the one that attacked me back in the city."

"What did you do to Butch?" I asked standing up.

"Oh what is this? You're pregnant? Why didn't I know about this?" he asked smiling. His intentions here were no good.

"What do you want?" I quivered.

"You. I came here to get back my family. Where's your whore of a mother?" He reached out and held me by the collar. "Answer me you little bitch!" he yelled slapping me across the face with something cold and hard. I fell back onto the bed.

"Get the fuck out!" Sean yelled jumping up from the bed and rushing toward him. I picked my head up and saw the two of them scuffling. Sean was pushed away from my father and he fell on the floor.

"You want that bitch? She's a hoe! She sold pussy for money! Used goods man! That's all she's good for! How dare you come at me!" my father yelled pointing the gun at Sean. "You love her?" he asked as Sean closed his eyes. "DO YOU LOVE HER?!"

"Yes." Sean said as my father let out a loud laugh.

"Wrong answer." he said pulling back the trigger.

"No!" I screamed as we heard a click.

"Oops, sorry I had the safety on." he said taking off the safety and cocking it back. "Bye." he said pulling the trigger as the loud boom filled the room.

"Fuck you!" I screamed rushing over to Sean who was bleeding from his chest. "Baby wake up! Wake up! Don't die on me! I need you!" I said in between hitting him. I slumped over him letting it all out.

"Baby? Aww was that the father of my grandchild? Too bad. Get up."

"I hate you! All my life you caused me hell. Not anymore! You can kill me or do whatever you want to me but you will pay for everything you've put this family through."

"We were never a family. You and your mother took my family away from me." he said tearing up.

"Oh please. You think Noah gives a fuck about you? He hates you just as much as we do."

"No he doesn't!" he yelled as Chase rocked back and forth in the corner just staring at Sean.

"Yes I do." we all turned toward the door. Noah was standing there with a knife in hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he ignored me.

"Noah, son, come, I missed you so much." my father said acting as if nothing had happened.

"Get away from me. How could you?" Noah asked putting the knife up. "You hurt my mother and my sister. What kind of father are you?"

"They drove you away."

"No they didn't. You're drinking did."

"I'm sorry. Forgive me. Your sister has, right Jasmine? You forgive daddy don't you?" he asked turning to me, with desperation in his eyes. It made me sick. I shook my head no, still holding Sean in my arms. "Come on Noah. We don't need her. It'll just be us." he begged as my brother shook his head.

"Sorry dad, not this time." he said as my father let a tear fall from his eye.

"Fine, then you can go just like he did. I tried to give you a chance." my father said raising the gun to my brother's head. I closed my eyes before I heard a commotion in front of my door.

"Jasmine run!" I heard Butch yell as I did what I was told. I made my way out of the room door past them and to the stairs when I heard the first shot go off. I ran down the stairs before I tripped and fell on my stomach. A sharp pain immediately shot through my stomach and I felt something wet everywhere below. I knew I had lost my baby. The pain prevented me from standing up, so I crawled towards the livingroom.

"Adam?" I called out as I saw Adam laid out next to the couch. "Oh no." I said finally reaching Adam, who was bleeding heavily from the stomach.

"Jasmine." he coughed out, trying to open his eyes.

"Adam. It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna get help." I said pulling my cell phone out of my pocket. I dialed 911 immediately.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I need help. Two of my friends have been shot and I think I'm having a miscarriage."

"Okay what is the address?"

"2287 Cedar Lane."

"Is the shooter still on location?"

"Yes can you send someone now."

"Help is on the way ma'am. How many people are in the house?"

"Seven, there are 6 guys and me."

"Is anyone dead?"

"What? No! Can you send some fucking help!" I yelled into the phone. "Now!" I screamed hanging up. I looked back up towards the stairs but I couldn't see anything. All I heard was yelling.

"Jas, I love you. Don't let me die." Adam said grabbing my hand.

"I wont Adam. You're gonna be fine." I said as he started crying.

"I'm getting cold."

"It's gonna be okay, help is coming. Stop crying."

"I'm not gonna make it. I can't feel anything." he whispered coughing.

"Adam, don't you die on me! Wake up!" I said slapping him in the face as he fought to keep his eyes open. "Don't give up!"

"If it's a boy, name him after me." he whispered coughing again.

"I promise."

"I'm getting sleepy." he said as I rubbed his hair. I heard the ambulance pull up in front of the house.

"No, theyre here Adam. Hold on a little longer, please!" I yelled as the police burst through the front doors.

"Where is he?" one officer asked as I pointed upstairs. Four of them took up and the E.M.T workers came in.

"Is he still breathing?" the lady asked me as I nodded. "You're pregnant? You've lost a lot of blood." she said as I felt dizzy. "Let's take her first."

"No, help him! I'll be alright." I said trying to stand up.

"You're in a far more dangerous situation."

"Take him!" I yelled as she looked from me to Adam and they put him on the gurney.

"There's a few more ambulances outside. I'll send the next one in for you." she said as they wheeled Adam out of the house. I watched them lift him up into the ambulance and them pull off before I completely passed out.

A/N: So I uploaded again! Hope you guys are up to read this!