Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Will's POV

It had been almost 3 months since Jasmine and I've gotten together. I haven't told her I loved her again because I'm still afraid of how she'd react. My phone rung interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey. You busy?" the voice came through the phone paralyzingly any thoughts I had about Jasmine.

"No. What do you want?"

"Open the door." she demanded as I got out of bed and made my way into the livingroom. "Did I disturb you?"

"You always do. What do you want?"

"I want you. You can give up this act you're putting on trying to impress her. You know deep down you're still in love with me." she said untying her jacket.

"To be honest, I actually can't stand you." I said as she faked a shocked expression.

"Now now, don't lie Will."

"Wait, how the fuck did you even get here? Why are you here?" I asked as she laughed and pushed me back against the wall.

"I'm here." she began taking little steps towards me and unbuttoning her jacket. "To show you." she said undoing the last button. "What you've been missing." she finished dropping the trench cost to the ground, revealing her naked body. I was frozen. She was not doing this to me.

"You're putting me in an uncomfortable perdiciment. You're gonna have to leave." I said my eyes hungrily looking at her body. She was a beautiful girl but everything about her screamed trouble.

"Oh come on Will. I know you want me." she said grabbing my hand and placing my pointer finger in her mouth. She sucked my finger as she slowly pulled it from her mouth.

"Stop!" I yelled as she smiled and moved in closer.

"It looks like someone wants me to keep going." she said pressing up against my pelvis. "Will, don't tease me." she said placing my other hand between her thighs. She was so moist. "Please Will, don't make me beg for it." she said removing my manhood from my pajama bottoms as she began stroking it. I found myself unable to resist. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss, basically attacking her face. She began talking dirty to me as I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter, where I devoured every last bit of her making her weak before we had sex.

I kicked her out the next morning, ashamed of what I had done. I took a long shower. The water so hot it burned parts of my skin. I got out and called my brother.

"Yello?"

"Dustin, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah yeah, what's up?"

"I cheated on Jasmine again."

"Are you fucking stupid? What us it with you? Can you not keep your dick in your pants?!" he yelled obviously angry.

"It just happened so quick." I said trying my best to prevent my voice from cracking.

"Was it Karen again?"

"No."

"Ooh good. I'm not condoning lying here but in your case I think it's best you don't tell her. It's good that this was a random chick because the chances of you three all running in together are slim."

"I knew the girl."

"Who?"

"Nadine." I said as my brother cursed for almost a minute straight.

"Bro, you might as well end things with Jasmine. Because once she finds out you slept with a girl she's known her whole life, she might just kill you."

"I have history with her." I said as Dustin paused. "I was with Nadine, sexually for a whole year."

"Jasmine is going to kill you hands down."

"Should I tell her?" I questioned as my brother sighed heavily.

"I don't know anymore." he said as we both sat in silence, pondering on the thought of exposing the truth.

Nadine's POV

I left Will's with a smile on my face. This would only be the beginning of my plan to ruin Jasmine's life. I pulled out the camera from my pocket that i'd set up right before everything happened. This was the camera that Will and I made so many videos on in the past. He still loved me. Jasmine was just a phase. If his heart truly belonged to her, he would've turned me down over the phone.

I made my way back to Cassandra's place and hooked up the camera to my laptop. I uploaded and edited all of the videos of us making love and turned them into a 5 minute constellation. I burned it onto a DVD and placed it inside an envelope. I addressed the envelope to Jasmine and made my way back downstairs and to the mailbox.

The mailman was right outside making the daily mail deliveries.

"Here you go sir. Can you do me a tiny favor?" I asked pulling up the front of my jacket a bit, revealing a look at my private.

"Anything." he said with his mouth watering and staring.

"Can you deliver this for me? Make sure it's gets there today. It's real important." I said as he nodded. I bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Jasmine's POV

I cleaned my room up. After hanging out with the guys last night, my room looked like it was hit by a world disaster.

"Come in!" I called out as I heard knocks on the door. Butch opened it up and walked in.

"This just came for you." he said handing me the orange colored envelope. I looked at it.

"No return address?" I asked to no one in particular as I tossed it aside and finished up with my room.

About an hour later, once I was finally finished, I decided to open up the package completely. Inside there was a DVD. I put it into my DVD player and was instantly greeted by Will's face. It wasn't if him recently but in the past. It was followed by over 30 cut scenes, all from different homemade videos. But what shocked me at the end was the girl's face. I had to pause if because I was in disbelief. I three on a pair of sneakers and tied my hair up into a ponytail. She crossed the line!

A/N: I know this may seem short or rushed but I promise it isn't. There is so much more that's going to happen in this story. In just warming you up!

Vote/comment/fan!