Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Forty Two

The next 2 weeks, went by without flaw. After Will proposed to me, we came back home and engaged in a little too much of grown up activities (lol). I was literally scared thinking Summer would have a little brother or sister, but thank god for birth control!

He had been working a lot more, seeing that there were a lot of new incoming clients. So I had been spending more and more time with my family.

I woke up at around 10 a.m and hopped in the shower. Summer had a doctors appointment today at 12 and then we were going to interview some nanny's. I truly missed working. I was so desperate to go back. Whether it be as Will's secretary or as a sales clerk at the mall, I missed earning my own money.

I bathed Summer once I was finished and got her dressed.

"What do you want to wear today sweetie? It's gonna be so hot." I said looking at her as she just smiled. She had gotten so big. It seemed like time was just flying by us. "How about this?" I asked holding up a red, white and pink dress. I grabbed her matching sandals and her little headband and got her ready. I packed up a diaper bag in my black purse and carried her stroller downstairs first.

It was my turn to get ready. I decided on a pair of high waisted red flare pants that fit my figure beautifully and a white tank, which I tucked in. Today I was going for the old Hollywood look so this would definitely work. I unclipped my pins from out of my hair and let the curls drop down. I put on natural makeup with a red lipstick and grabbed my favorite nude pumps by Christian Louboutin. I spray myself a few times with my favorite perfume, Dolce & Gabana, and headed downstairs and out the door with Summer.

"Hey, how's your day?" I asked calling Will as I drove to pick up Adam.

"It's fine. You two on your way out?"

"Yep. I'm gonna take Summer to the doctor and then go meet with the nannies."

"We don't need a nanny. Your mother and Nadine are perfectly capable of watching her Jasmine without something happening."

"Since when do you put all of your faith into Nadine?" I asked quite curious.

"I don't but you got my point. She's like family to you, they wouldn't hurt Summer."

"Yeah well, I'll see after I meet with them and I'll decide."

"Okay. Well, what doctor are you taking her to?"

"Not sure. Dr. Marshall told me I could take her to the pediatric department on the 3rd floor."

"Okay then. Well I have this meeting in a few minutes. I'll call you once I get back. Love you." he said hanging up before I could say it back. Will had been acting strange lately but I didn't pry and ask too many questions. I didn't want to upset him. We had just gotten engaged!

It took me 15 minutes to drive there and I got out of the car and went in the house.

"Hello?!" I called out closing the door behind me.

"He's still getting ready." Butch said sitting on the couch.

"Oh okay. Is Sean home?"

"Yeah." he said as I turned to go up the stairs. There were so many memories in this house. Good and bad, yet I found myself missing it extremely. "Jas, I'm sorry for everything I said to you." he blurted out as I stopped and looked at him. He didn't look the same. Butch had his own issues he was dealing with and they were driving him crazy, I could tell.

"I know you are." I said as he gave me a faint smile. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked walking over to him as he sat on the couch.

"About what?"