Chapter Twelve

TPP: Chapter Twelve

I got home and just watched TV. I didn't feel like talking to anyone or doing anything. Eventually, I fell asleep.

"Wakey Wakey!" I heard Sammie's voice say as I opened up my eyes. "Four containers of coffee ice cream, my pajamas and a change of clothes. I'm here to rescue you." she said sitting on my bed.

"Hey. How was work?"

"Fine. Will came in this morning in a really good mood but he didn't leave in one." she said as I put my head down.

"Did he ask you if you spoke to me?"

"Yes and I cursed his ass out." she said pulling her work clothes off and slipping into her pajamas.

"You didn't!"

"Yeah I did. He lucky you even gave him some so soon."

"This is so embarrassing. I feel used."

"Used? Huh! You better use what you got to your advantage. Look, I didn't want to say anything, but Noah told me what was going on back in New York. It's okay to feel how you feel cuz I've been through the same thing a few years ago. All I know is that you can either accept Will and see where this leads or get everything you need out of him."

"What do you mean, everything I need?"

"Well, you need a car, an apartment, money, things like that. If you wanna give love a try, then by all means I encourage you to go ahead but that'll never put that thought of Karen outta your mind." Sammie said making me think about this deal she was putting forward. She did have a point. I had put myself out there only in my first week being there and Will didn't really even know who I really was. I made myself look like a whore so I didn't expect him to treat me any different. She had a point.

"Well how do I do that? I don't really wanna just come out and ask." I said as she smiled.

"You got a notebook?" I hopped off the bed and pulled an empty notebook off my shelf. "Okay, so what should we call it?"

"Pimping?" I suggested as we both burst out in laughter.

"How about the professional? You know cause we all work in an office building." we laughed again.

"I got it! The Professional Prostitute." I said as she gave me a 5 and we began our plan. This was gonna be so much fun. I felt bad in a way but then again, i had a life too. Time to put my knowledge and experience to the test and get the things I deserved without getting hurt.

Sammie and I fell asleep at like 2 in the morning. We had written everything down and planned it out. I was super excited to start this off. The sooner I get everything from Will, the sooner I could get my mom out of that screwed up environment she was in. I woke up in the morning before Sammie and got prepared for my day.

"No, no, no. You need something short but sophisticated." she said coming out of the shower. "No more pants." she said as I laughed. "Here, try this on." she said handing me a black short, high waisted pencil skirt and a white button down top. I put it on and she smiled and jumped for joy. "Just open up your blouse a little more, show some cleavage." she suggested. "Perfect. Now what could we do to your hair?"

"I'm gonna straighten it and leave my bangs out." I said blowing out my hair. We finished getting dressed and made our way downstairs.

"Woah Woah Woah! When did you get here?" Chase asked giving Sammie a hug.

"Last night. I came to comfort my friend."

"Okay. Woah, Jasmine, looking hot." he said winking as Sammie giggled.

"Thanks. See you later." I said waving as we made our way out to the car and off to work. I stopped in at the little coffee shop by the job and then made my way upstairs. 'Time to put this plan in action. Will won't know what hit him.' I thought stepping off the elevator and making my way through the office.

A/N: Sorry for the late upload. I don't really like this chapter and I know it's short but I had to give you guys something. Vote/comment/fan!