Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Sean was literally the best. He catered to me all the time which made me feel like a queen. I was becoming super lazy but I had a right to. I hadn't heard from Will since the engagement dinner and I was relieved. For once in my life, I felt free. Since I moved to California, I felt like I had finally found myself. And to be honest, it felt real damn good!

My baby bump had gotten huge. At almost 5 months, I felt like I was 9 and carrying twins. My feet were swelling, back aching and cravings kicking in. I loved eating McDonald's french fries with chocolate and vanilla ice cream and sliced up pickles. Yummy! Everyone thought it was disgusting but oh well! I was satisfied!

Over the past 3 weeks, I was trying to come up with the most perfect idea to bring Butch and Adam together. But it seemed like everything I tried to do, failed. I took them both out to lunch on numerous occasions, I took them to the movies, I took them to an amusement park (where I suffered because I couldn't get on any ride due to my condition, ugh!) and nothing worked.

"I give up." I said to myself in the car on the way back home.

"Give up on what?" Butch asked, looking over at me from the front seat.

"These past few weeks I've been trying to bring you two closer together, but everything I'm doing isn't working."

"How?" Adam laughed.

"All of this was to bring me closer to my little brother?" Butch asked laughing too.

"Yeah, I feel bad. Adam told me I was coming between you two. And now you're getting married. I just want you two to have a relationship." I said beginning to tear up.

"Shhh, it's okay Jasmine. I love my little brother to death. Nothing is ever gonna change that." Butch said rubbing my back.

"Yeah Jas. Why are you crying?" Adam chimed in.

"I can't help it. It's these stupid hormones!" I yelled beginning to cry harder. "So my work is done?"

"It should've been done last week. You killed us when you forced us to watch the Spongebob marathon with you." Adam said as we all laughed.

"Hey hey, he's a classic." I defended my favorite cartoon.

"Never. Dragonball Z is a classic." Butch said as I smiled.

"Ooh I love that show. Goku and Gohan. I love everyone from that show." I said happily as they stared at me.

"Weirdo." Adam said as I laughed.

"So, you and Sean are together now huh? Why him?"

"Who should it have been, Butch? You?" I asked laughing, but he didn't find it funny. "Really Butch? I didn't know you liked me."

"You're so stupid sometimes Jasmine."

"Shut up Adam! Aww why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't know I had to. I thought you felt the same, but I realized once you and Will were getting serious that I had no chance. I can't compete with a guy like that. Look at me and look at him." he said looking at me and then out the window.

"Why is everyone doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" he asked.

"Why are you all popping up with things out of the blue when I'm pregnant. You couldn't tell me this a few months ago?" i spat angrily.

"No one knew you'd be the person you are Jasmine. You can't get mad at us for being afraid to tell you. Even Adam has a crush on you." Butch said as I looked at Adam, who was blushing. "I'm telling you because I'm happy with Jocelyn. She's the one for me. And Sean, he really likes you a lot. He's wanted you since the day you got here. He even defended you when we made a bet on who would get you."

"You made a bet on me?" I asked heating up with anger. A bet? What kind of bet?

"Yeah but it was to see who'd get you. None of us really cared after the first day and we got to know you. But he didn't want anything to do with it." Butch said quickly noticing the expression on my face. "You okay Jas?"

"Are you serious? You're asking me if I'm okay when you just told me that you assholes made a bet on me?" I shook my head. "I can't believe you guys."

"It's not that serious Jasmine."

"To you." I said shaking my head and pulling up on our driveway.

"Be mad at me okay. Whatever, I don't care. But don't take it out on him when he didn't have anything to do with it." Butch said holding my wrist before I got out the car. Sean had emerged from the house and was standing by my car door.

"Go to hell." I said swinging open my door and going into the house.

"What happened babe?" Sean asked coming into my room and sitting next to me on the bed.

"You all placed a bet on who'd get me first?" I screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. "I guess you won Sean!" I screamed getting off my bed and packing some clothes.

"I didn't have any part of that bet!"

"Whatever. All the men in my life, I thought my pain would've ended when I left my fathers house!" I screamed as there was a knock on my door. "What?"

"Uh, you have a visitor." Chase said looking nervous.

"I'm leaving! Tell them not right now. I don't have time for this shit!" I said as Chase stood there. "Did you hear me?"

"Well make time." that familiar voice that I was scared of was here. Maybe I was dreaming. My door pushed open some more and what I saw terrified me.

"How'd you know where I was?" I questioned backing up against my bed post.

"That's not the proper way to say hello." he said pushing Chase into the room, something pushing into his back. "How about hi daddy." he said laughing as I sat down on my bed next to Sean.

A/N: Woooohooooo! None of you expected this! Sorry if this chapter is short! I was typing this while I cooked. And yes it looks so good! In case your wondering, I made tacos lol! I can't wait to eat these! I love tacos so much! Especially with salsa!

But enough of my blah blah blah. You know the rest VOTE/COMMENT/FAN! please lol! I'm not uploading again until tomorrow but if you're lucky I just might upload again tonight. If I finish it and don't get sidetracked!

So, me and my beautiful Wattpad wife Erica51413 have decided to do a story together! She's great guys! So look out for that. We should have something up soon! Probably around January or so. Maybe on our birthday! And I believe I will do a sequel for TPP! This story should be over by the end of January or end of February. Yes! I'm so addicted to this though! I think I'm the only person who writes a chapter and completely forgets what it's about. I've added this to my own library and I read it and I'm like Ooh I have to update lol! I'm weird I know! And yes, French fries dipped in ice cream is the best! Minus the pickles! Lol! Later!