Chapter Six

TPP: Chapter Six

When I awoke, I immediately felt my head pounding and dizziness take over me. I sat up all too quickly and the vomit rose and spilled out all over the sheets.

"Fuck!" I yelled looking down at the navy blue comforter that covered my body and the throw up that was all over it. That's when I realized, this wasn't my room. I yanked the sheets back only to see I was in a guys t shirt and my underwear. "Oh my god, what have I done?" I said out loud to myself. I hopped up and frantically searched for my clothes but they were no where to be found. That's when I felt the vomit rise up again. I looked around the room for a bag or garbage can, but found neither. That's when I did what my mind told me to do and rushed out of the room and in search of the bathroom. I found it almost immediately and dropped down to the toilet as I threw up my insides. I felt someone come in and hold my hair but I was too busy to even acknowledge them until I finished.

"Feeling better?" he asked as I shook my head and looked up at him slowly.

"Butch, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him.

"Well, we do live here together so I'm just helping you out." he replied as if it were nothing.

"Wait, I'm home? Oh thank god. I can't remember anything from last night." I said flushing the toilet as he let go off my hair.

"Well, you left the party and disappeared. No one knew where you went. I had to go to work, so I just left and let everyone else look for you. The club closed at 4 and you were the only one still dancing and drinking after it had cleared out. I was surprised to see you there and not home. So I brought you home and put you to bed. You were bombed." he explained laughing.

"Oh my god, does everyone know I'm here?"

"They haven't came home yet. It's going on 11 now. I haven't slept but I let you have my bed."

"So can you please explain to me why I'm in a thong and your huge shirt? Did we do anything?"

"Not really. We kinda made out."

"What?!?"

"It was your fault. You decided you wanted to strip and then you started telling me about how you were some kind of whore but I knew it was the liquor talking, so I gave you a shirt to put on and you kissed me. I tried to fight you off but you were way too strong."

"Oh really? Butch, you're 6'6 and 316 pounds of muscle. I'm 5'5 and 133 pounds and you mean to tell me you couldn't get me off you?"

"That's exactly what I'm sticking with," he began smiling incredibly hard, "but you began falling asleep in the middle of the kiss so I put you to bed." he said trying to enter his room.

"Uh wait, what's the rush?" I asked standing in the doorway.

"I want to clean up so I can rest now. Why, what'd you do?"

"I'm so sorry. I kinda threw up in your bed." I said as he ran in and growled at me. "Sorry."

"Jasmine, goodnight." he said closing the door in my face.

"It's morning!" I shouted back walking in the direction of my room. I took a nice hot shower and brushed my teeth before taking two Advil and going back to sleep.

I awoke to shifting in my bed. I popped up and looked around my room. Every one of the boys were fast asleep. Noah occupied the spot in my bed next to me with Sean at the foot of the bed, Chase and Adam were curled up on the little wall by my window and Butch on the rug next to my bed. I grabbed my phone and snapped pictures before they woke up. I carefully climbed out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen. It was 6 in the afternoon. I decided to cook dinner. It wasn't one of my specialties but I knew how to cook. I decided on steak, mashed potatoes and my favorite side dish, corn on the cob.