Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

No. 1: Be A Tease

I sat my things down at my desk and strutted into Will's office. He looked up at me, a twinge of anger in his eyes. He put up one finger, signaling me to hold on a second as he finished up his phone call. My back and ass met the smooth seats he had in his office. I crossed my legs showing him my thighs.

"Well, good morning." he finally spoke.

"Good morning. I got your usual." I said pointing to the breakfast on his desk.

"Thank you." there was an awkward silence, which didn't really worry me because this was all apart of my plan. "About yesterday-" he started but I cut him off.

"Yes, let me apologize. I was being immature. I just felt like there shouldn't really be anything between us until your divorce is finalized. I didn't want to come off as a whore but I did." I said repeating the lines I memorized last night.

"I don't think you're a whore, Jasmine. I enjoyed the time we spent together. We're both grown. No mistakes were made on my part." he said as I smiled.

"Okay, so you forgive me?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, come here." he said as I walked over to him and he grabbed both my hands. He looked into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss, which I returned. He ran one hand through my hair as the other explored my body. He unbuttoned the rest of the shirt exposing my black lace bra.

"Will." I whispered as he raised up my skirt and squeezed my ass. His mouth found it's way to my neck, kissing and sucking on my spot. I managed to pull his mouth up to mine before I completely forgot about my reason for doing this. He pulled my matching thong down and inserted two fingers inside of me.

"Damn Jasmine, you're so wet. I love this." he moaned as I smiled and moaned as well from the pleasurable feeling he was causing inside of me. He pulled his fingers out and began to undo his pants.

"Will, no! We can't do this!" I said grabbing my underwear and pulling them back on. I buttoned up my shirt and attempted to fix my hair.

"Why not?"

"You're still married. And we're at work!"

"Can you stay again tonight then?"

"I can't, sorry."

"You have other plans?"

"Yeah, you can say that." I said smiling and walking out of his office and over to Sammie's desk.

"How'd it go?"

"Exactly as planned." I said giving her a five and making my way back to my desk.

The rest of the day seemed to drag. Will pulled me into 3 meetings with him and I had my own work to do on top of his. I was exhausted and hungry. Thank God today was Friday.

"Ladies. Have a good weekend." Will said as we stepped off the elevator.

"You too." Sammie said as we all walked toward the garage.

"Jasmine, are you busy this weekend?"

"Yeah. She's going to look at apartments." Sammie said smiling and nudging me.

"Is it okay if I come along. I know a few people with really nice buildings."

"I don't have big money Will. Just looking for something small." I said as he shook his head.

"No worries, I'll pay." he said as I protested.

"No, I couldn't. I can't take your money Will."

"No, I insist."

"No, it's okay. Really. Besides, I'm looking for two apartments. One for my mom and one for me."

"Jasmine, I'm not sure what exactly we are, but I don't mind giving you the money for both apartments."

"I don't know Will."

"She'll take it. Call her tomorrow so we can all meet up." Sammie said pushing me into the car.

"What the hell Sammie. It's too soon!"

"Look, no it's not. This is only the beginning. Think of all the things you can get out of him."

"You really sound like a golddigger." I joke as she put the car into reverse.

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's see if you're gonna say that one you move." she said as we pulled out of the garage.