Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

I spent the night with Will. Nothing happened. He just held me while I cried. We took a bath together and fell asleep. I woke up still in his arms, and it felt good. He really liked me. I had to stop this plan right away because I too was falling for Will. He was sweet, honest and caring. I tried to climb out of the bed but he stirred and held on tighter.

"Good morning." he said his voice cracking but sending chills down my spine.

"He-Hey." I croaked out. My voice was gone. I'm guessing from all the crying and screaming, my voice box had given up.

"Come on. Go brush your teeth. I'll make you a cup of tea." he said as I got up and went into the bathroom. I made my way downstairs.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean for you all to see me like that." I said taking a sip from my cup as he watched me.

"It's okay. You want to tell me what's going on?"

"Not to be disrespectful, but I'd rather not. I don't want to relive anything from last night."

"It's okay. I can give you a week. The apartment should be ready by then for when you come back. Is she coming with you?"

"I hope so. Can you call me a cab? I've got to pack." I said as he picked up the phone,

"Take the limo to the airport. Look, should I come along?"

"To New York?" I asked as he nodded. "No. I have to take my brother. And besides, you have no time to go on vacation with everything coming up this week."

"Okay. Take Sammie too. I have a place in SoHo. You can stay there for the time being." he said handing me a set of keys. "I'll arrange for a car to pick you up from the airport once you get there. Be careful." he said kissing my forehead as I pulled on my jeans. I finished getting dressed as soon as the bell rang.

"Thanks Will. I'll call you once I land." I said kissing him on the lips and walking towards the door.

"Jasmine, wait!" he called out as I turned around. "Um, be careful." he said again confusing me. It didn't look like that was what he wanted to say. Like he was holding something back. I smiled as I closed the door.

I got home and immediately was bombed with questions.

"Hey. You okay?" Sammie asked giving me a hug as I made my way into the house.

"Hey. Yeah, I'm fine." I said sitting next to her on the couch. "Will gave us a week off. Can you come with me to New York?"

"Hell yeah baby!" she yelled jumping up. "I've always wanted to go to New York. Oh my god, there is so much we have to do."

"After I find my mother. Will said we can stay at his place out there. You should go pack. We're flying out tonight." I said as she ran upstairs. I made my way to Butch's room. All the guys were there playing video games.

"Hey. Guys I need to talk to Noah and Butch."

"About what?" Noah asked as tears started to form in my eyes. He hopped up and ran over to me. "Mom?" he asked as I nodded. "What happened?"

"I called home and spoke with dad. Mom's been gone for 3 days. He doesn't know where she is but he said if he finds her, he's gonna kill her." I said as all the guys just stared and I burst out in tears.

"I'm going." Butch said giving me a hug and holding me.

"Me too." Sean said wiping my eyes. "Is this what you meant by us protecting you?" he asked as I nodded. "We're here." he said as my brother punched a hole in the wall.