Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Saturday came faster than I expected. Once I got home last night, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next day. I groggily climbed out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. The weather outside was beautiful. I stood at my closet for about 15 minutes trying to decide what to wear.

"Going somewhere?" Sean asked coming in my room.

"I am actually. Going to look at apartments."

"What? No, you can't move out."

"I have to Sean. I can't live with you guys forever. And besides, I have to have a place for my mom to stay."

"Well you can look for her but I'm not comfortable with you moving."

"Come on Sean, it's not like you're gonna miss me." I teased as he laughed.

"Yeah I am."

"Okay, if you can give me 5 reasons I shouldn't move then I'll stay a little longer." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Okay, one is because you love all of us so much you wouldn't dare leave. Especially Butch, he's like your best friend/bodyguard. Two, you're gonna be bored outta your mind without us. Three, you've gotten so comfortable with everyone, you walk around in your underwear now." he laughed as I looked down at my legs. He was so right. I couldn't dare leave these guys. "Four, if you move, who's gonna watch movies with you all night and finally five, you can't leave without giving me the kiss you know you've always wanted to give me."

"What? I never wanted to kiss you." I said laughing and walking back to my closet.

"Yeah right. Anyway, those were good reasons. So it's official, you're not moving."

"Maybe not." I said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm telling! Butch! Butch come here quick!" he yelled as Butch ran into my room.

"What happened? Jas, you okay?" Butch asked walking over to me.

"Yes I am."

"Tell him!" Sean said as I pushed him.

"Tell me what?" he asked looking at me. "Something going on? Will did something to you? I swear I'll kill him right now! Where the fuck is he?" Butch yelled all too fast. Sean and I burst out in laughter.

"Woah, slow down killer. She just wants to move." Sean said patting Butch on the back.

"Really? That's cool." Butch said as I stuck my tongue out at Sean. "As long as we all move in with you." he said giving Sean a five.

"I hate you guys."

"Don't lie. You love us. Get dressed, Sammie's here." Butch said slapping my ass and leaving my room.

"Need help?" Sean asked as I pushed him out my room and closed the door. I laughed to myself as I got dressed.

"Looking hot!" Sammie said as we got into her car.

"Thank you. I try. These shoes are killing me though." I said as she laughed.

"Mine too, remind me why we have on heels on a Saturday." she giggled as we drove to Will's place. It took us 20 minutes before we arrived and when we finally got there, Will was already outside talking to a guy who's back was turned.

"Hello ladies. You two look nice." he said as I smiled. "Especially you." he whispered pulling me into a hug. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white babydoll top that showed a little skin because my jeans were low rise, and a pair of silver and white peep-toe heels. My hair was up in a tight ballerina bun and my makeup was nice. Silver eye shadow and lip gloss. My accessories were a pair of diamond stud earrings, about 3 silver necklaces all of them different sizes, and a few white and silver bangles and bracelets.