Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Six

*Jasmine's POV*

I woke up the next morning in Sean's embrace. It took a moment for me to register things in my mind, but it didn't take me very long. Will messed up once again, and figured that I wouldn't find out. His biggest mistake ever.

I shook all thoughts of Will, Charlotte and their baby from my mind, as I sat up, Sean stirring beside me.

"You okay?" he asked stretching and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for staying with me last night." I said as he yawned.

"Jas, you don't have to thank me." he said smiling at me. "So, you look like you need a day out."

"I could use one. What's on your mind?" I asked stretching.

"What time is it?" he asked as I checked my phone. I saw the text I had gotten from Will and ignored it. I wasn't in the mood for any of this.

"2:37."

"How about you let me take you on a date?" he stood up as I put down my head. I knew this was going to happen. There was no way Sean could just be okay with us being friends. But somehow, I felt like I wanted more too. It was something about him that made me super curious and I was dying to find out what it was. "I promise, I won't try anything nasty." he said raising his hands and smiling, causing his dimples to show. Uh, he knew how to get to me.

"Fine. No funny business though mister. I'll be watching you closely." I said as he turned and walked toward my door. "When should I start getting dressed?"

"After you make everyone breakfast to let them know you're home. And dress comfortable." he said as I laughed and followed him out the room and downstairs.

The house was quiet. I knew the guys were sleeping. They were all lazy bums. But I also knew if they smelled the aroma of my cooking, they'd be awake and downstairs in a flash.

Nothing had changed in the kitchen. There were still dozens of dirty dishes in the sink, stinky trash in the garbage can, leftover take out and alcohol on the counter-they hadn't changed one bit. I cleaned up the house before I began cooking.

"I don't smell anything." Sean said coming up behind me as I vacuumed the carpet.

"Yeah, I had to straighten up since I'm back. I can't live like a pig." I said as he pinched my ass and walked into the kitchen.

"What should I take out? I wanna help."

"Waffle maker, mixer, knife, whisk-" I said fixing the magazines on the coffee table.

"What the hell is a whisk?"

"The little ball looking stick thing made out of wires. You know, it scrambles the eggs?" I said as he looked at me blankly. "Uh, forget it. I'll get it out." I said as he laughed as I finished straightening up.

"So, what's for breakfast?"

"Waffles, western omlet, and sausages. Now, are you gonna help me, or just stand there and watch?" I asked as he smirked and grabbed the eggs.

Sean and I prepared breakfast and talked about how things had been going for us since our breakup. He really hadn't moved on but he was still screwing a different girl everyday. Hints, havent moved on.

"I know the smell of a great meal. Jasmine must be back." Butch said scooping me up into his arms. "Hey you."

"Hey. How'd you sleep?"