Chapter Thirty Three

I walked into my house and looked around. There were blood stains in the carpet, broken glass around, and garbage bags all over the couch.

"Hey." I said to Sean, who was plugging the vacuum cleaner into the wall. He just looked at me.

"Where's Will?"

"In the car. I wanted to talk to you before he came inside." I said leaning against the wall.

"Start talking." he said beginning to vacuum the glass up.

"I don't want you to be mad with me for staying at Will's."

"Why shouldn't I be? You know how many other places you can stay besides Will's? Your mom, Sammie. And just earlier I asked you if you wanted to take a break? And you said no, then as soon as he shows up, I get a text saying that you're staying with him. How do you think I'm supposed to feel?"

"Oh please Sean, don't play the victim here!"

"What the fuck am I Jasmine?! Huh!? I took a fucking bullet for you!" he screamed getting in my face. "I could've died! So I believe I am the victim."

"I'm sorry." I said beginning to cry.

"Sorry's not enough. I'm done Jasmine."

"Sean!"

"Don't say anything. Just go pack your stuff. I think it is best for you to live with Will." he said as I began to cry harder.

"You know what Sean? Fuck you! I hate you!" I yelled in his face as he dropped the vacuum cleaner and walked over to me, pinning me against the wall.

"I hate you too!" he yelled as I turned my face away from his. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I gave in but I didn't want this anymore. He didn't trust me.

"Uhm-Uhm." Will said clearing his throat. Sean turned to look at him, while I looked down.

"I can't say this is unexpected. You're always there to ruin something." Sean said laughing and looking at Will.

"Sean, she's all yours. This was her decision."

"That I find hard to believe." he said stepping up to his face.

"What? You wanna fight me now?" Will asked laughing in Sean's face. "Calm down tough guy. I'll deal with you some other time. Let Jasmine go pack, she shouldn't be on her feet too much. It's dangerous for my child." Will said tapping Sean's shoulder. I waited for the fight to break out next, but nothing. Sean stepped aside and went back to cleaning.

I made my way upstairs and began pulling my clothes out the closet and dresser.

"You're leaving?" a deep voice asked from my doorway. I turned to look at Butch. He had been crying and Jocelyn stood by his side.

"Yeah. I'm gonna move in with Will."

"Good." he said closing my door. I felt the tears burn my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. I had cried enough. I looked at Will, who carefully packed a suitcase full of the clothes out of my closet.

It took us an hour and a half to pack up almost my whole room and take it down to the car. I was starting to get pains in my lower back and my ankles were swollen.

We left without so much as a goodbye to anyone in the house.

"Welcome home." Will said as I smiled. He grabbed 3 of my bags and I grabbed the other 2 rolling bags and my hospital bag.

"I hope your place is clean." I said as we stepped off the elevator and walked toward his apartment.

"It is." he said opening the door and walking inside.