Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Even though it was only 5 hours, the flight seemed to take forever. I was happy to finally be here. I grabbed my bag from the luggage carrier and made my way outside to get a taxi. The humidity hit me as soon as I exited the airport causing my hair to frizz a little. I pulled out my cell phone and called my brother.

"Noah, I'm here."

"Okay, i tried to take off work today but they wouldn't let me and my roommate doesn't work so I sent him to pick you up. He's in a silver BMW."

"Uh, okay."

"Sorry sis. His name is Sean. I'll see you later. Love you." he said hanging up as I sighed. I looked around for a silver BMW but saw nothing. I pulled a cigarette out of my bag and started smoking, God I knew I should've stayed home.

"You know, cigarettes give you cancer? And someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be smoking." a male voice said from my right.

"Yeah, so I've heard." I replied without even paying him attention. I knew this too well. He was just another guy who had fallen for my looks and wanted to get inside my panties. I wasn't interested, even if he were to pay. I was trying to start fresh and thats what I intended on doing, leaving the past behind me.

"Good then you won't be needing this." he said snatching the cigarette from out of my mouth.

"What the fuck is your-"

"Name? It's Sean. And yours?" he said cutting me off.

"Did Noah send you?" I asked getting a good look at him. He was actually good looking. He had a light caramel complexion, with a low hair cut, brown eyes, light freckles and nice juicy pink lips. I saw a whole bunch of tattoos on his arms as well. He kinda reminded me of Chris Brown.

"Please don't tell me I just tried to hit on my best friends' sister." he said embarrassed.

"Indeed you did." I replied as he smirked. "So which way to the car?" I asked as he picked up my bag and led the way.

The ride to my brother's place was quiet. I'm guessing Sean was still embarrassed about trying to talk to me, if that's what he wanted to call it, but oh well. I wasn't up for conversation with a stranger anyway. I was more interested in taking a shower, getting some grub and taking a nap.

"So, are you hungry?" he asked as I looked at him through my shades. "Jasmine, right? I'm sorry about your cigarette if that's what your angry at me about. I can buy you another pack."

"Do you really think I'm upset over a smoke? Why would you even assume Im upset?"

"Well you've been shaking your leg for the whole car ride and glancing at me every other minute. Either you're mad at me or just really attracted to me, and I must say I couldn't blame you if that was it."

"Please my life has been hell already but me being attracted to you would really have me consider attempting suicide." I said as he burst out laughing and I smirked.

"Oh you'll fit right in. Everyone's gonna love you."

"Everyone as in who? I hope your not talking about your parents." I said as he shook his head.

"No I'm talking about the guys."

"I'm confused and I hope your not telling me what I think you're trying to say."

"If you're thinking along the lines of there being more than two guys at the house, then yes, that's what I was trying to say." he said as I shook my head. "We're here." he said pulling up to a nice house. The front yard was a mess with cups and tissue and what not all over the place so I assumed they threw a lot of parties.

As we entered the house, it was trashed. I could barely even see the floor. There was a guy with no shirt on asleep on the floor in front of the flat screen that was hung up on the wall and a girl who was just waking up.

"Wow, this place is a dump." I said as she looked at me and smiled. Sean grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs.

"Well, who do we have here? Hi." a tall blonde guy asked standing at the top of the stairs.

"This is Jasmine. She's Noah's sister." Sean said as the blonde guy stepped aside.

"Wow, nice body. I'm Chase." he said smiling as I sucked my teeth and pushed past him and followed Sean. "Ooh, you're gonna regret that sexy. By the way, nice ass too!" he called as I flipped him the finger.

"Ignore him. But this is your room. I know it's junky right now but I'll help you clean up if you want. Noah's room is right next door to your left and mine is the one to your right. You have your own bathroom like everyone else and if you need anything just call me."

"Thanks loser." I smiled.

"No problem. We're all gonna go get lunch in a bit if you wanna join?"

"Sure just let me shower and fix myself up." he said nodding and closing my door. I looked around the room. There was a bed, a flat screen and plenty boxes. I made my way into the bathroom and ran myself a bath. Once I got out, I stared at myself in the mirror. My face was still flawless minus my busted lip. I stared at myself in the mirror. How could a person so beautiful do things so ugly. I looked exactly like my mom. I had her beautiful Hispanic complexion and also her long brown hair. I had a mixture of her green and my father's hazel eyes. I had full pouty lips that were to die for and a cute nose. I was short about 5'6 and had a slim but curvy in all the right places kind of body but I definitely inherited my mom's full hips and butt. I was a rare jewel. For GOD to have blessed my parents with a beautiful child, they sure did use it to their advantage for all the wrong reasons. I brushed my teeth and walked out into my room. I definitely needed to go shopping today or tomorrow. I pulled out a pair of red skinny jeans, a white blouse and a black blazer with 3/4 sleeves. I paired it up with a pair of black heels and I put my hair up into a tight ballerina bun. I applied light make up and grabbed my phone and counted my money. I had over 30,000 saved up and I intended on spending some of it today. I left my room and walked down the hall to Sean's room.

"Wow." he said as I knocked and entered his room. "You look great. How old are you again?" he asked as I smiled and blushed a little.

"Thanks. So where is everyone else? The house sounds quiet." I said as he exited his room.

"Outside waiting. Let's go." he said pulling me along. As soon as I stepped outside, I came face-to-face with 3 of the most hottest guys ever. I felt myself becoming dizzy as they stared me down with eyes full of lust. And I thought to myself, what have I just gotten myself into?

A/N: well, what do yu guys think?