The Professional Prostitute

Chapter One

As another customer left, I sat up to split the $300 I received from John (what I normally call all of my clients) and put aside my fathers cut. I made my way into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

"Jas! Come out here." I heard my father say as I climbed out of the tub. "Did he pay you?" He asked as I nodded my head. He put his hand out as I pulled his cut of the money out my pillow case. He counted it off. "This is it?" He asked as I slowly nodded my head. "Where's your cut?" He asked beginning to raise his voice.

"I didn't take anything. That's what he gave me." I lied. I didn't want my father to know that for the past 5 years that he'd had me in his "business" that I'd been stealing money from him and putting it aside. Shit, with the money he'd give me, I was only able to buy pads, tanpons, hair supplies and if I was lucky a new pair of Hollister jeans. But other than that he brought everything. All the clothes, food, EVERYTHING. I felt like a slave here.

"You lying bitch." He said as he slapped me to the floor. I curled up into a fetal position because this had happened so many times before. He began to tear my room apart in search of the missing $100 but I was smart. I hid it in my floorboards underneath the carpet in my room. "I should kill you!" He yelled as he stood over me and placed his hands around my throat. I didn't try to fight him. I prayed to myself that for once he'd go through with what he said. But like any other day, he didn't. He let me go as I found myself struggling for air. He walked over to my door and slammed it closed locking it, as he began to unbuckle his pants and drop them to the floor. "Get on the bed." He said as I did what I was told. He pain from the beatings were worst than the pain from the sex. 'The quicker it'll be over with' I though to myself.

An hour later, I finally finish piecing back together my room. I make my way over to my vanity and look at myself in the mirror. I never used to be this way. My father stripped me of my childhood and turned me into a monster. But its what I should expect because he was always a pimp and my mother was always his number one best seller. Its a wonder how he managed to get her pregnant twice and actually settle down with her but I always wondered, did he really love her or was it all about money to him? I stared a my swelling eye in the mirror and my busted lip. I couldn't do this anymore. I began crying as I searched around for my cell phone. I immediately dialed my brothers number. Voicemail. I hesitated about if I should leave a message or not. I mean, my brother was 19 and had his own place. I didn't want to intrude on his life. But then I couldn't be here any longer.

"Noah, its me. Can you call me back please. Its important. I-I need you right now. Ple-" I sobbed as I heard him answer.

"Jasmine, what's going on?" He questioned confused.

"I need to come stay with you for a while. I have money, so I can pay my own way there, but I can't live here any longer." I said as he sighed. I never really told him what was going on but knowing our fathers background I think he had somewhat of an idea.

"Okay, but no more excuses. You have to tell me everything that is going on. When are you leaving?"

"As soon as they fall asleep. Thanks. I'll call you once I land." I said ending the call. I locked my room door and packed up the decent clothes I had. I couldn't live like this anymore. My brother was lucky enough to be able to live with my grandparents. After I finished, I wrote my mother and father a note, telling them I was done living in hell. I waited around until about 4 in the morning before I made my way out of the house and to the 7/11 a few blocks over. I called a cab and made my way to the airport and at 6:37 I was on a plane out of New York City and to California where i'd be able to start fresh. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and adjusted my shades for the flight. It was time to become the person I'd always want to become, myself.

A/N: So what do yu think? This has just been an idea in my head for the longest and finally I have the guts to write it down. So just a heads up, this story may get extremely graphic at times so if your not interested in that part of it then i don't think this is the story for you. This isn't a true story but can be based off of true events. I would love to get some feedback because I noticed that a lot of people read but don't comment or fan. I don't care if you leave a comment saying "this story sucks ass", its something, right? Help me become a better Wattpad writer for you guys so I can provide you with better stories. Okay? Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night or whatever lol. :-)

P.S. Is it too late for m to say ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!?