Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty One

*Jasmine's POV*

The next few months were a complete drag. I got little to no sleep on a daily basis, I always had a headache, my back was still hurting (supposedly side effects from the epidural), I looked and felt like a disaster, but I didn't care. I was a mother. Things had really changed in my life and I was growing up.

Tonight was the first night since Summer had been born, that Will and I were going out together. My mom had came to pick her up earlier and I was excited to finally be getting some peace.

I called Will's office just to make sure I dressed appropriately.

"Jello?" he answered as I giggled.

"Jello? Aren't you supposed to say hello? What if I were one of your prospective clients callings? That's a very unprofessional welcoming I'm receiving."

"Well that's a risk I'd have to take. But I highly doubt any of them have my personal extension."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I was just calling to ask where you're taking me."

"Can't tell you, sorry. It's a secret."

"Come on! You're being so unfair! I need to know what to put on."

"Clothes. Preferably a nice pair of clothing. Some really nice heels."

"But do I need to dress up or casual?"

"Casual. Look, I've got a meeting right now, so I'll see you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay." I said hanging up and making my way into the bathroom to enjoy a nice hot one until Will arrived home.

*Will's POV*

I hung up with her, a smile plastered on my face. I checked the time, it was 4:00.

"Will, there's a Jeffrey here to see you. He said he has an important meeting with you but i don't remember scheduling you for anything." Charlotte said entering my office.

"Yeah I made it. Send him in." I said as she gave me a faint smile and turned toward the door. "Wait Charlotte," I called as she spun around. "How are you?"

"I'm great actually, thanks for asking." she said smiling and letting my guest in.

"Jeffery, how are you?" I asked standing up and walking over to him, my hand out.

"I'm fine Will. I haven't spoken to you in a while. I was starting to think the family didn't want anything to do with my business anymore." he joked, his Italian accent thick in his voice.

"That's not it at all. We've all been going through some things." I said as he looked at the pictures on my desk.

"How is the wife?"

"We're in the middle of a divorce right now actually."

"Oh, and this is your family, I assume?" he asked looking back at the pictures.

"Yes, my girlfriend Jasmine and my daughter Summer."

"You did very well with these two. They are quite the lookers." he said as I smiled. "Shall we get to business?"

"Yes." I said as we took a seat and he began pulling pieces out of his bag. There was so many to choose from and so little time.

I stared for what seemed like hours before I finally saw the one that made me smile inside.

"Jeffery, I don't need to see anymore. That's the one." I said as he smiled and I pulled out my check book.

*Jasmine's POV*