Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

*Will's POV*

"I'll see you two later." Jasmine said kissing me and hugging Dustin. We both watched her make her way out of the apartment.

"No offense bro, but if you ever mess up, I'm moving in for the kill." Dustin said as I gave him the death glare.

"Trust me, I won't."

"So, what's going on with Karen?"

"Not much. She stopped by yesterday and then again this morning."

"Oh really? Was Jasmine here?"

"Yeah, she came yesterday right when Karen was leaving." I said rubbing my hand through my hair.

"Why the long face? Don't tell me you two," Dustin said as I put my head into my hands. I couldn't lie to my brother. He was my best friend.

"She was just so forward. It all happened so fast. First thing I knew, she was waving the divorce papers around in my face to sign so I go to my end table for a pen and when I turn around she was completely naked and on top of me."

"Let me be the first to tell you how stupid you are." he said angrily, slapping me in the back of my head.

"I know. I know. I felt so disgusted after. I hopped right in the shower and got dressed for my date with Jasmine. Luckily, she showed up right after I'd finished."

"Major fuck up. Does Jasmine know?"

"No. Funny thing though is that she suspected something once she got inside. It's like she has magical powers or something." I said as my brother laughed. "What?"

"Magical powers? Really? Wow. But you need to tell her."

"No I don't. It was a honest mistake and I don't want to mess things up by telling her I cheated on her already. It's bad enough she knows I cheated on Karen."

"I'm just saying bro, you should tell her. Unless you prefer Karen to do it."

"She wouldn't do that." I said doubting Karen's conniving ways.

"Yeah she would." He said getting up and going into the kitchen. "What'd she want this morning?"

"Brought some more papers by for me to sign."

"You're a lucky one. I can only begin to imagine what would've happened if Jas woke up and found you two down here, again."

"Shut up." I said as he came back to the couch. We sat in silence while he ate his sandwich.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?" he questioned as I nodded. "Wow bro, you are sprung. I've never seen you like this over anyone. Sex that good, huh?" I shoved him.

"Yeah it is." I said as he shook his head and laughed. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"I told her I loved her." I said as his mouth hung open.

"Well, what'd she say?" he questioned pushing me in my arm.

"She loved me too." I said looking at him, who looked utterly shocked and stared at me in disbelief.

"Well, did you mean it?"

"Honestly, I think so."

A/N: First let me say Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to stuff my face! This is s gift for you all. I just wanted to share something with my fans that I'm so thankful for!! Enjoy even though it's short. Chapter 20 will be up tonight or tomorrow after I do some black friday shopping! Love you all! Fell free to fan/vote/comment!