Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

When I got home, I was super tired. Pregnancy really took a toll on your body. I went into my house, only to be greeted by silence.

"Jas, can we talk?" Sean asked walking into my room.

"Only if you help me get these shoes off. I can't bend down." I said as he cracked a smile and I sat on the bed. "What's up stranger?"

"Nothing. How's the baby?"

"Fine. I went to find out the sex today but this one had it's legs crossed so I'll have to wait."

"Aww stubborn just like you." he said as I laughed.

"How are you? You've been ignoring me for weeks now."

"Sorry. I've just been thinking a lot." he said as I unbuttoned my pants and undid my blouse.

"About?" I asked pulling a long t-shirt out of my draw.

"You." he said as I stepped into the bathroom and changed. "I was upset when you told us you were pregnant."

"Yeah, what was that about? I thought you out of everyone, besides Butch would be happy for me."

"I wasn't happy because deep down inside I'm jealous."

"Of what? Me and you used to be so cool once I came. You were always there for me."

"But it seemed like you took a liking to Butch more. Anyway that's not my point. Let me get this off my chest before I change my mind." he said as I sat on the bed and rubbed my aching feet. "I like you Jasmine. More then a friend. I have ever since you moved in. You're a cool girl and I wish I would've told you this sooner because I know things would've been different. I don't like Will. He doesn't deserve you. I know that there's something between us because I've been feeling it. That's why I made that move on you in the shower. When you kissed me back, it fucked up my head. I can't keep pretending like I'm your friend, especially when that's not what I want." he said, his eyes watering.

"Sean, I like you, I do, but I'm pregnant. Things are going to get too complicated and that's a risk I don't want to take. I don't want you to get hurt in this process because to be honest, I'm very much in love with Will. We may not be together anymore but that doesn't mean my feelings for him will be any different right away."

"Give me a chance. I can give you as much time as you need. But please just give me a chance."

"Let me think about it. I'll let you know before the weekend is over." I said as he walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks." he said turning and leaving.

He had a point. I was extremely attracted to him even though I never admitted it. He was the first person I had met and he was fun to be around. Him being super sexy definitely made everything harder to resist. That day in the shower, I never wanted us to stop. I wanted things to go further but I was with Will and I was loyal to him, even though he wasn't to me. Deep down inside I really wanted to give Sean a chance. But I had to keep what was best for my child in mind and right now I was trying to patch things up with his/her father. So I would tell Sean my answer on Sunday and hopefully he'd be able to move on and forgive me.

After my shower and a hour of watching TV, I was bored out of my mind. I decided that I'd call Will and see what he was up to.

"Hello?" a familiar voice answered.

"Karen? Why are you answering Will's phone?" I asked my leg starting to shake. It was a habit I picked up a long time ago. I normally did it when I was angry or nervous.

"Oh Will's in the shower. Is this Jasmine? How rude, you didn't even say hello."

"Burn and die. Do me a favor? Tell Will I'm done with him and his lies. To stay out of me and my baby's life."

"Baby? Is it Will's?" she questioned sounding shocked.

"Fuck you!" I yelled hanging up. I jumped off my bed and made my way next door.

"I'm lonely." I said walking into Sean's room.

"I heard. What happened?" he asked patting the spot next to him for me to sit down.

"Will and his wife happened."

"I thought he was divorcing her."

"Yeah apparently so did I." I said as he held me while I cried.

"I'm here if you need anything."

"I have an answer for you." I said as he looked down at me. "I'm gonna give you a chance." I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

That night I slept in his arms. I felt safe but I was hurting. I felt as if he would protect me from everything but I prayed he wouldn't embarrass me like Will had.

A/N: Yaaaay! I had the help of a few fans and my own thoughts and this is what I came up with. A lot of people suggested Butch but that'd be so weird. Plus I have some big news next chapter involving him so stay tuned! You know the rest.........VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!! Please! Lol