Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Will's POV

"Yeah. Will, come on bro!" I heard Dustin yell as I turned off the light in my bedroom. I made my way out and saw Jasmine standing there with her arms crossed. She was angry about whatever they were arguing about. I really didn't know.

"I'm ready." I said standing next to Jasmine. She looked up at me and smiled. I turned to say something to Dustin but I quickly noticed the girl to his right. That couldn't be right. What was she doing here! I broke things off with her almost 3 months ago. I closed my eyes, hoping that she's somehow disappear but she didn't. She was still standing there smirking.

"You okay?" Jasmine asked me looking concerned. I nodded. I didn't want any of them to catch on.

"You sure Boss Man? Looks pike you saw a ghost." Sammie said. I grabbed Jasmine's hand and pulled her out of the apartment. I was pissed. How did Nadine get here? I heard when the girls were arguing and when Sammie introduced Nadine to Dustin, but just how close were the two? Pretty darn close if she was here visiting Jas. I shook it out my head as we exited the elevator and walked out towards the cab. The ride to the club was completely silent.

About twenty minutes at the bar with Jasmine, Sammie came over and pulled her out to the dance floor. I'm glad she did because that was the only real girl friend that she had. I knew their argument wouldn't last long. I turned back around and ordered another drink.

"Well Will, I have to say, I'm impressed." her voice said in my left ear. The same voice that turned me on months ago, now became my worst nightmare.

"What do you want Nadine?"

"Ooh, there's some animosity there I see. Nothing much, just to say hi and let you know how much I miss you." she said seductively as the bartender gave me a 'go for it' look. I shook my head no and turned to face her. She was the same. Her green eyes still drew me in but I was no longer attracted to her.

"Really? Why are you here?"

"I'm just hanging with my girls for the night."

"Girls? How do you know Jasmine?"

"We basically grew up together. Her mother is my god mother."

"Don't play games with me, Nadine!" I hissed.

"I'm not. Not yet anyway. So Will, I hear you love her. Do you?"

"That's none of your business."

"Oh but isn't it? Just a few months ago, we were together. You were in New York with me. I doubt you would ever be able to forget that."

"It's not really that hard." I said as the second song came on. I looked back over to see Jasmine and Sammie still dancing.

"Yes it is. Come on Will, you know you miss me." she purred running my hand along her body. I felt my temperature rising as the memories flashed back into my head. "I was the best you've ever had." she leaned in and whispered.

"You were just sex. I'm with Jasmine now. I never wanted to take you seriously!" I yelled as she looked shocked.

"Screw Jasmine! Trust me Will. I know who Jasmine really is. You've been together for what? A month! I doubt she's even began to tell you about her past."

"You just mind your fucking business about my relationship and stay away from her!"

"Nope, I can't do that. She's been my friend longer than she's been your girlfriend." she replied smiling as the DJ changed the song again.

"Nadine, what is it with you? I dumped you because I didn't like you. Let go."

"You didn't like me? But you like her? I dealt with you for a year Will. A year! Don't try to put Jasmine on a pedestal. She's not who you think she is!"

"What's going on over here?" Jasmine asked as I turned to look behind me. I shook my head and downed the rest of my glass.

"Nothing babe. Come dance with me." I said as she looked from me to Nadine and pulled me out on the dance floor.

"Will, what were you two arguing about?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"We weren't arguing. The music!" I yelled out as she nodded her head in agreement. I made sure that I'd ask her just how close her and Nadine were later. But for now, I wanted to enjoy myself.

Nadine's POV

It wasn't fair. Not at all. Months ago, he was supposed to be mine. I was the other woman for a whole year. He promised me that he would divorce his bitch of a wife and be with me forever. But he never did. Will was the first guy I'd let into my life. Who knew the real me. Who knew everything I had been through. And yet he can tell that fake bitch Jasmine that he loves her?

What is so special about her? Our whole life, everything just revolves around her. As if she's a celebrity or something. I always feel left out when she's around. Everyone us always drawn to her. Her beautiful looks, killer body, her unique personality and open heart. They always love Jasmine and forget about me. She's so spoiled. Even in the worst situation in our lives, she comes out on top. I hate her!

She has the friends, the family, the money and the great fairytale guy! My guy! My Will! Even after 3 months, I still can't get over him. And he already moved on and found someone else.

This was not cool! I wouldn't let them be happy. I couldn't. She wouldn't be the one to ruin my life again. Not this time. I'm going to make sure of that! Will would be mine again soon and the luxurious life she was living would all be over sooner than she thinks. Forget making a change, that could wait. I had the rest of my life to live. I had to find a way to get in good with Jasmine so my master plan could work. This was gonna be great!

A/N: Bet you guys didn't think I'd be uploading again! Also, I'm going to keep doing some chapters in Will's POV and of course in Nadine's. She's up to something so we all have to keep up with what's going on in her mind, right? I'm putting these up together while I began the next chapter. This is so addicting to write. I always pick up my iPod and add something to the newest chapter, it's that bad.

I've gotten the 3 new charters and I've begun to incorporate them. So be on the look out for the next two in the upcoming chapters. They are Nadine of course by Erica52413, Aaron by SweetxNothings, and Jocelyn by xXLastTimexX. (If any of you guys usernames are wrong I truly apologize, I'm writing this note with no Internet so I can't check to make sure.)

So until next time....Muahhz! A huge kiss from me to you!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!! && SREAD THE LOVE! TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THE STORY! DONT BE STINGY LOL!